Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes been home maybe an hour and shes already weighed herself?

That is fucked up.

And shes lighter. And is happy about it.

Its just sad, she isnt well and i dont understand why companies want to affiliate themselves with someone who isnt well.
Really supportive for all of her ED followers that she is, apparently, helping by sharing her battle and recovery :unsure: Posts like this can be very triggering and, again, evidence of the Hocus Pocus Help on Instagram. I'm really cross that she posted that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn't feel I was on my phone that much in Vegas, was just giving you snippets.

Well Becky my love, you have a problem because the only time you were off it is when you were too pissed to see straight or you were asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a surprise she has her wallpaper gifted no wonder why she needs to get it done ASAP for the bleeping photo . She’s a bleeping joke pay for something once in your life you beg

Reactions: 10
They can’t be earning more than my husband between them, not bragging at all, but my point is we could not afford to go to Vegas, new conservatory, new bathroom, constant shopping trips, hundreds on booze at drop of the hat.... plus pay the bills. Seriously she acts like they’ve had a lottery win and it’s an endless pot.

Buy scales on holiday. Ffs Becky get to therapy. You’re happy you lost 2lb, you’re skin and bone woman, and you look very unwell. You admit you eat breadcrumbs and leave the mushrooms. Seriously, wake the fk up!

Crocodiley. I will just leave that there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's an absolute disgrace, saying she almost bought scales on holiday, then buzzing her golf balls in socks off that she's lost 2lb, knowing full well, she must have people with an ED following her.

She needs a 'massive' reality check and THERAPY asap.

I don't own scales and if I did I'd forget to use them. I can't remember the last time I got weighed, it'll have either been at the gym, doctors or hospital and I never ask what weight the scales say I am, if I feel healthy, (which is rare with all my ailments), then I'm happy, duck what I weigh, as long as I'm not too obese, I really couldn't give a scabby rats cock what I weigh or how big I look!

*Thread suggestion* - Beggy been Veygus in a Travelodge, do yourself a favour Beggy & give the scales a dodge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So she was seriously thinking of buying scales on a holiday??! Wow, now if people following her & the stupid companies sending her stuff don’t see that this woman has some very deep rooted psychological problems they must be stupid!

She needs to get her greedy arse off Instagram and get some help, if not for herself then for her daughter & her granddaughters sake, surely showing them what a good, healthy role model is is much more important than getting *gifted tit on Instagram. She’s desperate for fame and gives no fucks if that’s detrimental to herself or any of her family!
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour from a so called ‘influencer’

• Heart
  • Wow
Got the loo roll curtain trick in there again this morning Beggy 😂

give it up. You didn’t invent it! Pretty sure I saw Carole smiley or whatever she was called doing it on changing rooms or 90 minute makeover or something about 100 years ago

Reactions: 15
They’re full time boneheads and then have part time positions as a cashier at the local pier and he a manager at the docks
Is he a Manager or is that what Becky says?
He doesn’t seem Management caliber to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is he a Manager or is that what Becky says?
He doesn’t seem Management caliber to me!
I might be wrong, but I think he had a work accident sometime in his life + got compensation. Sorry if I've dreamt that but I'm sure she said that in the early days of posting

Reactions: 1
I might be wrong, but I think he had a work accident sometime in his life + got compensation. Sorry if I've dreamt that but I'm sure she said that in the early days of posting
He was beaten up I believe after a night out, If you google Jason Evans Felixstowe it comes up. According to Beggy he didn’t sue for compensation but got a £2k payout 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not sure how the financial part worked out but she stated it didn’t even cover the bills they had whilst he couldn’t work.

She got them from the outlet,, also Micheal kors is cheaper In America these would have cost about 30 dollars each maximum and then if u spend over so much you get more off. She looks like she’s splashing cash but it would’ve also been last seasons stock.
Come on she’s not the type to spend on decent stuff when she can have all that money to spend in the pound shop

Anyone else dreading the “ good morning I coming live from home sweet home sofa, I just got a brew, I so tired”
Yep exactly! - They also make the bags specifically for the outlets, there is not a chance they would be able to fill the number of outlets they have all over the world with “last season”

I’ve never posted on the Beggy threads before, just normally read them, but along with everyone else I was absolutely disgusted at her weight loss ‘celebration’ - if she had half a brain cell (which she’s proved time and time again that she hasn’t) she’d surely realise that she could be a danger to anyone with an eating disorder.
As a whole I don’t usually mind her posts, but the couple about the weight loss blew my mind. She seriously needs help.

Reactions: 7
50 dollars on that crappy jumper. I got 2 they were only cheap. not that cheap beggy.

Reactions: 5
Obviously couldn't mention the helicopter ride to anyone🤣🤣🤣🤣 she was worried Shelley would "slip it out" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Got the loo roll curtain trick in there again this morning Beggy 😂

give it up. You didn’t invent it! Pretty sure I saw Carole smiley or whatever she was called doing it on changing rooms or 90 minute makeover or something about 100 years ago
Yeah I'm sure that's who I saw do it first, about 15+ years ago!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.