Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
neither can i why do people get them done ..they always look clumped together and so unattractive.
Not if you go somewhere decent, you actually have to take care of them( wash them, blow dry them and comb them) and also those lashes are clearly to big for her own natural ones they make her look like she’s stoned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well that's me feeling like a fat bastard. I swear everytime beggy goes on like this about weight it screams Ed relapse to me. To maintain her weight she probs doesn't need many calories as she is so thin, so it speaks volumes how little she must have ate on holiday for her to lose weight. Now I come to think of it, I never once seen her meals apart from yogurt

Reactions: 9
Not if you go somewhere decent, you actually have to take care of them( wash them, blow dry them and comb them) and also those lashes are clearly to big for her own natural ones they make her look like she’s stoned 😂
i never knew that ! sounds like a faff to me lol ...wouldnt have time in the morning .🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And photographing herself saying “Yay, back with my baby”
My god you’ve been on holiday for two weeks, what the actual duck?!! I’ve not seen my son for 10 months, because he’s in the forces and has done a tour, multiple exercises and a promotion course.
She’ll film/photograph anything for attention, stupid witch!!!
It’s the smirk at the camera I don’t get

Reactions: 5
Well that's me feeling like a fat bastard. I swear everytime beggy goes on like this about weight it screams Ed relapse to me. To maintain her weight she probs doesn't need many calories as she is so thin, so it speaks volumes how little she must have ate on holiday for her to lose weight. Now I come to think of it, I never once seen her meals apart from yogurt
And me! Struggled with my weight all my life... for all her ED struggles she can’t comprehend how offensive this would come across. She often would show Jason’s meals in LOS Veygus but not hers. Hmmmm

Reactions: 6
I dont expect she ate.

I dont know how jason can sit and eat while she doesnt; isnt he worried?

Reactions: 8
I'm laughing so much at you lot 😂

On a serious note, I'm ashamed of Beggy. All of those gifts that she bought Brooke!! Tiffany necklace, Michael Kors bagS.... loads of other stuff. This woman dont live in the real world. How much money have they spent?? Omg...and they had the nerve to take a paper bag out on the street and give it to a beggar! I'd have thrown it back at them.
She has really pissed me off tonight,
Unnecessary spending like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So the lucky charm cereal bars that she kept mentioning and was so excited about were for Brooke? 😂

Reactions: 4
Hopefully she was licking her arse before she stuck her tongue in Beggy’s mouth
It’s disgusting!

duck off Beggy with the weight loss. Your a bag of bones. Way to make everyone feel like tit. Who goes to the USA and loses weight !

Reactions: 10
I couldn't believe it on her last day when she said she spent like 80 dollers more on sweets. Then to follow on later that day by saying she couldn't be bothered to go up to the room to pick up the hoodie she forgot, so left it - absolutely no value for her belongings.

I cannot believe all the gifts she has bought, as WELL as for herself. I reckon they must have spent thousands

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm laughing so much at you lot 😂

On a serious note, I'm ashamed of Beggy. All of those gifts that she bought Brooke!! Tiffany necklace, Michael Kors bagS.... loads of other stuff. This woman dont live in the real world. How much money have they spent?? Omg...and they had the nerve to take a paper bag out on the street and give it to a beggar! I'd have thrown it back at them.
She has really pissed me off tonight,
Unnecessary spending like that!
They're not even proper handbags and £120 each, she's a spoilt little witch isn't she?! Why pay so much for a wallet? Ridiculous, indulgent and a rip off, just to have a name on something, in the name of vanity and showing off to her mates & Instagram. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 3
They're not even proper handbags and £120 each, she's a spoilt little witch isn't she?! Why pay so much for a wallet? Ridiculous, indulgent and a rip off, just to have a name on something, in the name of vanity and showing off to her mates & Instagram. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She got them from the outlet,, also Micheal kors is cheaper In America these would have cost about 30 dollars each maximum and then if u spend over so much you get more off. She looks like she’s splashing cash but it would’ve also been last seasons stock.
Come on she’s not the type to spend on decent stuff when she can have all that money to spend in the pound shop

Anyone else dreading the “ good morning I coming live from home sweet home sofa, I just got a brew, I so tired”

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.