Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could’ve saved Jason so much money by them not going on this blowout trip! Her life/insta stories literally didn’t change. On the phone constantly talking to her followers rather than her husband! She could’ve just stayed home as all she posted was booze, shopping and pathetic portions of food like that yoghurt 🤦‍♀️ Same tit different location! I couldn’t get over the first couple of uploads were all in Walmart and Christmas 😂 Jason looked hacked off most of the time with the phone being out constantly! Poor guy bet he was wishing to win the jackpot to pay off all that debt old beggy probably has racked up!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And photographing herself saying “Yay, back with my baby”
My god you’ve been on holiday for two weeks, what the actual duck?!! I’ve not seen my son for 10 months, because he’s in the forces and has done a tour, multiple exercises and a promotion course.
She’ll film/photograph anything for attention, stupid witch!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why take a picture of yourself hugging your daughter??? Spend some bleeping time with her!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
And photographing herself saying “Yay, back with my baby”
My god you’ve been on holiday for two weeks, what the actual duck?!! I’ve not seen my son for 10 months, because he’s in the forces and has done a tour, multiple exercises and a promotion course.
She’ll film/photograph anything for attention, stupid witch!!!
My son has just joined the forces, I’m dreading his first detachment. You must be so proud. I know I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She could’ve saved Jason so much money by them not going on this blowout trip! Her life/insta stories literally didn’t change. On the phone constantly talking to her followers rather than her husband! She could’ve just stayed home as all she posted was booze, shopping and pathetic portions of food like that yoghurt 🤦‍♀️ Same tit different location! I couldn’t get over the first couple of uploads were all in Walmart and Christmas 😂 Jason looked hacked off most of the time with the phone being out constantly! Poor guy bet he was wishing to win the jackpot to pay off all that debt old beggy probably has racked up!
I’m sure Dawn will ease some of his pain 🤣
Bet you a breaded garlic mushroom that he will be going on one of his day long bike rides wink wink nudge nudge 😬 absolutely nothing to do with meeting Dawn for a bunk up at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My son has just joined the forces, I’m dreading his first detachment. You must be so proud. I know I am.
I am so proud of him as I am of all our armed forces. I’d like to say it gets easier but I still miss him so much even though he’s been in 8 years now. We are having him home for Christmas this year, first one since he joined and I can’t wait ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bragging because she’s lost weight when there isn’t a pick on her! Ridiculous and so worrying for someone with her history

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Bragging because she’s lost weight when there isn’t a pick on her! Ridiculous and so worrying for someone with her history
She’s been so open about her struggle with an ED so it’s almost like she wants the drama of everyone messaging her telling her she shouldn’t be losing weight and is she ok

Reactions: 11
Shes been home maybe an hour and shes already weighed herself?

That is fucked up.

And shes lighter. And is happy about it.

Its just sad, she isnt well and i dont understand why companies want to affiliate themselves with someone who isnt well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Who on earth goes on holiday and comes back lighter?? All the calories she consumed were alcohol and yoghurt. Why would she be happy about losing more weight when she already looks like a dry twig?

Reactions: 19
I am so proud of him as I am of all our armed forces. I’d like to say it gets easier but I still miss him so much even though he’s been in 8 years now. We are having him home for Christmas this year, first one since he joined and I can’t wait ❤
Wow, what a fantastic Christmas you will have xxx

Why not cook a decent meal with veg instead of drinking this crap

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The weight loss is probably due to dehydration from the long flight. A cuppa tea and it’ll be back on!

Reactions: 7
So the first thing she’s done when coming through the door is jump on the scales. And she says she’s over her eating disorder, like hell she is!!!

Fancy looking as she does and then being ecstatic at losing more weight.
There is something seriously wrong with the woman, she needs some help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why push that crap onto people. Those supplements are so bad for you, she really needs help if she’s chucking them down her throat just to stay awake on holiday. Such a bad example!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.