Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times will she complain how cold it is and be doing the brrrrrr I’m freezing stories 🙄

Don’t forget to get your questions ready for the Q&A she’s doing on Los Veygus 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is Beggy on about when people have asked her if she got her Christmas Shopping back?

Reactions: 1
What is Beggy on about when people have asked her if she got her Christmas Shopping back?
The div left some Christmas bits in a shop after she’d paid for them but couldn’t be arsed to go back and fetch them

Reactions: 4
Why would you leave your jacket in your hotel room🤔 takes two minutes to run back up and get it

Reactions: 13
Honestly she acts like she has an endless pot of money leaving jackets, $89 on sweets etc.. so materialistic.

She needs to get rid of the tan, the awful lashes as they make her brow bone look all puffy, the horrible fake nails and bleached blonde hair. It’s all screaming mutton. She’s only a little older than me and I still get asked for ID for a scratch card. Ok, we are all different and age at different rates but shes aged terribly because of the way she abuses her body, her diet abuse, the crap she puts on her skin Etc.. She would look so much better if she dressed less like a 12 year old and made herself a little more natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really hasn’t shown Vegas in a good light at all. We went in March this year and packed as much as we could into 5 days. But then we spent our money on experiences rather then $100s of tit sweets 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s all for show 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just landed in the UK.
We are home, after a long night.
Yay, on the road home.

Just in case anyone needs help.

• Haha
She’s so lazy and so wasteful! She’d rather leave a jacket then go back to her room to get it.
This holiday has made her look nothing but greedy, obsessive and materialistic. Nothing worse than someone who brags constantly, I honestly can’t bear the woman, who’d ever want to be friends with someone like her is beyond me!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That's my opinion too, I reckon they will have some hefty credit card bills to pay off now.

She left her jacket in the room because she couldn’t be arsed to go and get it 😱😱😱

I’d never admit to that publicly!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.