Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you should ‘accidentally’ spray sun cream in your mouth to shut you the duck up!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She really needs to check her stories and posts before she puts them on, she misses words out or makes spelling mistakes all the time. Why she hasn’t grasped it’s I'm not I, she writes ‘I going Los Vegas’, or ‘I going bed early’. Ffs it’s basic English. She can’t even talk on her stories, it’s as bad as her writing.

Her stories often don’t make sense, cut off or she mutters so you can’t understand her, then the next she’s screaming loud it’s fkin pay day and you deeply regret turning the volume up on your phone.

Reactions: 8
I know this has been said over and over again but I cannot get over she is 41. I’m 6 years younger than her and I could honestly pass for her daughter. Easily. I need a strong gin 😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her fella goes through me 😷 cant even put my finger on why. Also...I thought one of the points of those bastard headbands was to use them to hold your hair back so you could tan your whole face...why is hers half way down her effing forehead

Reactions: 9
I know this has been said over and over again but I cannot get over she is 41. I’m 6 years younger than her and I could honestly pass for her daughter. Easily. I need a strong gin 😫😫
I do not believe for a minute she’s 41, I’m 5 years younger than her and I look about 15 years younger! She must smoke like duck as well as ageing backwards for the last 10 years.

Reactions: 8
Her fella goes through me 😷 cant even put my finger on why. Also...I thought one of the points of those bastard headbands was to use them to hold your hair back so you could tan your whole face...why is hers half way down her effing forehead
She is covering the scars from her lobotomy 🤯😂

• Haha
Becky in a restaurant in LOS VEYGUS; “Hi, Do you do garlic mushrooms?”

Waiter ; “Yes Ma’am we do!”

Becky ; “Could I have them please but hold the mushrooms” 🍄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been remarkably quiet.....does this mean that she’s on her way home!

I need to know as I simply cannot handle the next week or so of Q &A on loooos veeeygus.

• Haha
Beggy you didnt invent the trick 😂😂😂😂

2011 is the earliest I found the trick 🤪

So beggy got her knickers in a twist cuz hinch has done the trick beggy she said on her stories she didnt know who invented but it's a great trick ....ps you did not invent it 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

So beggy got her knickers in a twist cuz hinch has done the trick beggy she said on her stories she didnt know who invented but it's a great trick ....ps you did not invent it 🤦‍♀️
I was just coming on to say the same!
blatant dig at Hinch cos she’s thinking she was the founder of the idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I've been doing that trick since at least 2003 and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the first to do it either, as I saw it on tv on some crappy programme like changing rooms or some tit!! I saw her post and got bleeping angry with her, she's so bleeping possessive 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.