Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that camera shows every wrinkle on her face! I can understand that the ED she had / has could have aged her but her eyes show the lines of a woman a lot older than 41 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her red hairband is honestly so embarrassing I mean shes 150yrs old what is she doing?! 😩 also these ‘Veygus’ stories shes doing are almost as boring as her 14,000 tutorials on how to make a bleeping lemon cheesecake 🤦🏽‍♀️ I hope this wind knocks her phone out of her hand and into the bloody pool!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my God.. will she stop saying oh my gawdddd every sentence...or I will jump on the next plane and rag that red bandage off your annoying head 😡
Screenshot_20191010-173729_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On that Las Vegas facebook page beggy actually wrote follow my stories for an insite to Vegas and gave her Instagram page. Beggy beggy right there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Giving her content yet again Tattlers! Who said she hasn't mentioned Deliza?

Put your scabby legs away woman, no buggar want to see them, put me off my dinner 🤮

Oh my God.. will she stop saying oh my gawdddd every sentence...or I will jump on the next plane and rag that red bandage off your annoying head 😡View attachment 47745
Look at that turkey neck... gobble gobble gobble

On that Las Vegas facebook page beggy actually wrote follow my stories for an insite to Vegas and gave her Instagram page. Beggy beggy right there.
What page is it? I'll comment not to follow the cretin 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She has now done three stories telling us ‘and im going to take you with me to old vegas’ does anyone even give a flying duck? 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Christ the colour of her on her latest stories. She reminds me of Magda from theres something about Mary

00dd2cda304ac0d1285729c946f754fb.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So Las Vegas becomes Los Veygus
Mandalay Bay becomes Mandolin Bay and now Fremont Street is renamed Freeman Street!
What an inarticulate low life she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All they’ve done all holiday is go from one hotel to the other, is that the norm?
I’d be absolutely pissed off if Beggy was my tour guide...here’s a hotel, here’s another hotel and today we are going to another hotel...
🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All they’ve done all holiday is go from one hotel to the other, is that the norm?
I’d be absolutely pissed off if Beggy was my tour guide...here’s a hotel, here’s another hotel and today we are going to another hotel...
🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve always fancied going. from what I’ve seen from Beggy I’ve been put off,Why is she just visiting hotels ? Is that a normal thing to do there?

Reactions: 5
Local news just in... (yes I’m from Suffolk but a good hour away from her in Felixstowe), anyway, she and Jason will need to watch there backs when they get back from Vaygus.
😂
I’m from Suffolk too (also about an hour from Felixstowe) and when I read this on the EADT earlier I thought of Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve always fancied going. from what I’ve seen from Beggy I’ve been put off,Why is she just visiting hotels ? Is that a normal thing to do there?
I’m the same I was thinking about maybe going next year but she has actually put me off she’s made it look so boring!

Reactions: 3
A helicopter over the strip, how exhilarating...or not, I bet it's as exciting as Beggy helicoptering the cock drooping from it's forehead. Why not get a helicopter over the grand canyon?
I know someone that did a helicopter ride in Vegas but it was the grand canyon or something etc, they won some money so booked it as a treat. Why get a helicopter ride to see the places you've walked past everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did she just call Fremont street, freeman street.? Oh my days after mandolin bay and her reading on here I’d have thought she would’ve got it right. She also couldn’t get ‘Aria’ right, bit upmarket there for Beggy
Her insight to Vegas would be enough to put anyone off, I’ve been and did none of the crap she has
My opinion of Jason has changed too, constant brag

I know someone that did a helicopter ride in Vegas but it was the grand canyon or something etc, they won some money so booked it as a treat. Why get a helicopter ride to see the places you've walked past everyday
We did a Grand Canyon trip was brilliant, Becky wouldn’t like that, no shops to buy stuff.!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.