Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously 80 dollars on 2 cocktails. Really beggy!!
Money to burn my girl.

Or is it just me that thinks that is a tad overpriced? I'd want a whole meal for that price

And i also just looked up the helicopter at least 200 dollars for a 12 minute ride!!!! Crazy

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20191009-202954.jpg
The epitomy of excess....followed on my stories by a 29 year old mum with stage 4 breast cancer. Time to unfollow and watch from the sidelines #twit

• Sad
I hope jason pushes her out this helicopter, but then again she'd probably cling on to the side with her terradactyl claw toes 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bet Mac and Phoebe are lapping up the peace and quiet whilst she’s away😂 unfortunately she’ll be back soon, screeching at nanny’s little princess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s a dry ice cocktail, most decent cocktail bars make them, yet she’s put pictures with ‘another memory made’ underneath! She seriously needs to get out more cos if that’s making memories then jee whizz! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she always say “So...Yeah” at the end of every story when she’s telling us what’s she’s planning on doing that day / night 🙄 Also...this is an EXTREME amount or stories in holiday, is she always this bad🙈

Why does she always say “So...Yeah” at the end of every story when she’s telling us what’s she’s planning on doing that day / night 🙄 Also...this is an EXTREME amount or stories in holiday, is she always this bad🙈
She told everyone that she wouldn’t be doing stories much when in America 🤥 but tbh she’s done the same if not more. She’s addicted to her phone & instagram.

• Heart
Jason makes me cringe when he’s trying to be funny😷 and Beg’s laugh always seems so forced

Reactions: 13
And usually ends them with 'see ya later'

This is Becky having a break from her phone 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I just don’t like Jason he comes across as a proper smart arse and why does Becky have to laugh at every word he says 😡

Reactions: 15
That bragging that Becky made about Jason getting the new phone but all he got was the cheapest one the bog standard iPhone 11 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh don't 😂 I just sicked up 🤮🤮🤮

OBVIOUSLY she's scared of heights and hopefully she'll be able to get some footage whilst in the helicopter, please don't Beggy, most of us have been in a chopper and know what it's like. Besides, Los Veygus and your 'holiday' don't remotely interest me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh don't 😂 I just sicked up 🤮🤮🤮

OBVIOUSLY she's scared of heights and hopefully she'll be able to get some footage whilst in the helicopter, please don't Beggy, most of us have been in a chopper and know what it's like. Besides, Los Veygus and your 'holiday' don't remotely interest me.
Why would someone with a fear of heights even book a helicopter 😂😂 twit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would someone with a fear of heights even book a helicopter 😂😂 twit
To show the mere mortals that she can, of course.

Why is she making out the only thing stopping Jason getting a Harley is the logistics of getting it home from Loss Vayguss? There’s a dealership in Newmarket, only about an hour away.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.