Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so much for the not being on Instagram much when she’s away, who needs to pay the money to go, when Becky is showing everything! It seems like the holiday is one big show off, I have no clue why she’s went ( probably for the Instagram stories), she’s actually more annoying over there 😂😂, who pays all that money to go away somewhere like that, and spend every minute on there phone, it’s Jason I feel sorry for, he’s paid for it, she’s really no selling Vegas to anyone either, from her stories, you might aswell just go to Blackpool and save the money 🤣🤣🤣, thanks Jason for getting her the new iPhone, because if the camera before wasn’t enough, now it’s an even better camera, you can see everything, like it looks like she’s only been whitening two teeth😂😂😂, also, I’m sure before she said she was a size 7?? My arse!😂😂, I’m a size 7 and my feet are no where near as big as hers, she’s like a 10 or something, she’s lying to herself 😂😂, even on holiday, Jason is still trying to get away from her, she cannot be having that much fun with her “best friend” when all she’s doing is videoing the full holiday... surely when you pay that much, you enjoy the holiday, and not spend all the time on your phone 🧐😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
so much for the not being on Instagram much when she’s away, who needs to pay the money to go, when Becky is showing everything! It seems like the holiday is one big show off, I have no clue why she’s went ( probably for the Instagram stories), she’s actually more annoying over there 😂😂, who pays all that money to go away somewhere like that, and spend every minute on there phone, it’s Jason I feel sorry for, he’s paid for it, she’s really no selling Vegas to anyone either, from her stories, you might aswell just go to Blackpool and save the money 🤣🤣🤣, thanks Jason for getting her the new iPhone, because if the camera before wasn’t enough, now it’s an even better camera, you can see everything, like it looks like she’s only been whitening two teeth😂😂😂, also, I’m sure before she said she was a size 7?? My arse!😂😂, I’m a size 7 and my feet are no where near as big as hers, she’s like a 10 or something, she’s lying to herself 😂😂, even on holiday, Jason is still trying to get away from her, she cannot be having that much fun with her “best friend” when all she’s doing is videoing the full holiday... surely when you pay that much, you enjoy the holiday, and not spend all the time on your phone 🧐😂
This is going to be all we hear about until Christmas too. Every single thing is going to be compared to Loss Vayguss.

I too felt sorry for Jason, in fact I even encouraged him to blink for help in morse code during one of her stories and offered to go and rescue him. Seeing him over there though he’s coming across as big a douche as her to me. I mean leaving the hotel early so he smugly announced he made as much noise as possible as payback because someone was noisy in the early hours and woke them while she laughed and simpered. Ffs how inconsiderate to everyone else that DIDN’T make a noise ffs 🙄

Reactions: 9
This is going to be all we hear about until Christmas too. Every single thing is going to be compared to Loss Vayguss.

I too felt sorry for Jason, in fact I even encouraged him to blink for help in morse code during one of her stories and offered to go and rescue him. Seeing him over there though he’s coming across as big a douche as her to me. I mean leaving the hotel early so he smugly announced he made as much noise as possible as payback because someone was noisy in the early hours and woke them while she laughed and simpered. Ffs how inconsiderate to everyone else that DIDN’T make a noise ffs 🙄
Have a lie in, you're on holiday! I don't get why they need to be up, showerd, dressed and out of the hotel by 7am?!

Reactions: 6
Hopefully get some footage up in the helicopter duck does she think she is Kate adie 🙄

• Haha
Vegas is 24/7 so coming into a hotel at all hours is normal. Most people there are making the most of it and not getting up at the crack of dawn to shop or GO BY THE POOL x they have probably been doing the sightseeing and then enjoying the nightlife .

Reactions: 4
Soooo basically she’s gone to veygussss and been on the same street the whole time? Even the helicopter trip was on the same street? ‘Our drivers picking us up’ oh please. It’s a taxi OBVIOUSLY

looking round hotels you can’t afford and mind blown by a doughnut. She dresses the age she acts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How fab is it her being on the opposite side of the world, I mean when we're getting up she's going to bed 😁🤣 fuckin winner winner kung poo dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the helicopter ride consisted of seeing bright lights and the tops of hotel roofs. Bet that was a thrill a minute!
She did it purely to show off and for the gram, everything she does is for content! What a sad life when every thing you experience is through a phone, live in that moment, take in that memory so it’s alive in your head not your bleeping phones memory, how can you enjoy once in a lifetime experiences when you have your hand & phone stuck in front of your face 24/7!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jason makes me cringe when he’s trying to be funny😷 and Beg’s laugh always seems so forced
I used to think Jason was ok but now a think he’s a lecherous perv, all the tongue wagging and innuendo! Plus he pisses me off for allowing her to brag about their finances as if money was no object. They spoil another couple!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jason comes across as very immature ( he’d need to be to stay married to her) she’s been buying clothes since last Christmas for Vegas, so why does it look like she’s raided her young daughters clothes before she’s left 😂, the holiday has been a total show off, I know when you go away you like to take photos, but there is taken photos, and then telling the whole of Instagram she’s paying loads of money for things.. Jason seems the kinda guy who would cheat on her way dawn😂😂, if they where both my parents, I’d be embarrassed 😂😂😂😂, isn’t Vegas known for its night life?? Why the duck is she in bed at like 9 o’clock still🧐, what’s the point going somewhere known for that, to go to bed early😂😂😂, I’d be wanting to experience the night life there 😂, cannot wait to have to hear about Vegas for a full year until she goes again🙄, Becky if you’re reading this, next year when you go to Vegas again to show off, get someone to help you pack, because your bleeping outfit choices are something else 😂😂, or maybe just dress your age🙌🏼

also, it’s not a 50 shades of grey movie😂😂

Attachments

Why go to Vegas year after year though? You've been once, seen it (very little of it in their case), done it, go somewhere else, the world is a big place, full of beautiful places to explore. When we went to the Carribbean, we explored everything on the island we were on, because we knew we wouldn't go to that island ever again. I don't get why they'd spend all that money, to stay along the same road for the full duration of their time there.
As for Jason being a letch, I thought that from day one, but everyone else seemed to like him, they're as bad as each other. She might be splashing the cash for the gram, but we all know in reality she's going home to her 2 bed detached in Felixstowe from her Travelodge in Los Veygus.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.