Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same I was thinking about maybe going next year but she has actually put me off she’s made it look so boring!
Please don’t let her put you off! Her tours are the equivalent of her showing you London and Then going to a Travelodge in Croydon and going shopping at a Westfield
Vegas is amazing 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hopefully get some footage up in the helicopter duck does she think she is Kate adie 🙄
Why can’t she just enjoy it! 🤷‍♀️ She’s paid a lot of money for it so see it with your eyes not through the bloody phone. It’s really beginning to piss me off that she can’t just go out and do things without shoving that flipping phone in front of her face. If she has to story, do it at the end of the day or the beginning. Say what they are doing thenmayve a few photos.

Bore off you old prune! It’s bleeping annoying me now!

Reactions: 3
My advice on how to enjoy Las Vegas: Great hotel, 3 nights, 4 days max. Grand Canyon, Death Valley, The Strip, Stratosphere, airport, home!

Jason needs to calm the duck down with his crappy tracksuit. Its Adidas not vintage Dior you absolute chump

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she say the Mod museum, cause Jason lives that music?? It’s the MOB!!! Museum 😂 nothing to do with music!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jason being a perv again 🤮🤮

😂😂😂😂😂
Scroll further down on that group and look for a post by a woman called Sharon Buchanan either beggys been copying her holiday or that’s the effect it has on you staying at the Excalibur 😂

Did she say the Mod museum, cause Jason lives that music?? It’s the MOB!!! Museum 😂 nothing to do with music!
😂😂😂😂 I’m crying it’s a museum about organised crime and law enforcement hahaha ffs that’s made my day 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My goodness, the woman is illiterate. Fancy saying you’re going somewhere that doesn’t even exist! Would you not check it out first, look what it’s really called / check reviews etc before you started telling people about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

11 days of amusements, bright lights & buying tat...What a fabulous holiday 🙄 One thing is for sure, this holiday has shown that Beggy & Jason deserve each other, both as common as each other!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m just watching her stories from yesterday, how she doesn’t want the holiday to end because her and Jason are like ships in the night... because he works and she works 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Please don’t let her put you off! Her tours are the equivalent of her showing you London and Then going to a Travelodge in Croydon and going shopping at a Westfield
Vegas is amazing 👍
You have hit the nail on the head ! This is not Vegas

Reactions: 3
jason is just to old to be wearing an Adidas tracksuit. He just looks like a 50 year old chav . The two of them think they are still in the teens but their faces say 50 s

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s 7:22 here...No tit Beggy, that’s cos you’re 8 hours behind us 😏
Is she seriously posting pics of Gonks and talking about Christmas when she’s still on holiday. Full on nut job!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As if she’s on holiday posting pics of her bleeping tree.... this women is the biggest idiot going

Why companies give this women the time of day I will never know. She is a mess. Constantly bragging about everything , begging for everything , I might have to unfollow soon I literally cannot stand this women

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve always fancied going. from what I’ve seen from Beggy I’ve been put off,Why is she just visiting hotels ? Is that a normal thing to do there?
The hotels there are pretty amazing & have lots of different attractions, bars & restaurants so that’s what people do in Vegas.

I love it!

I’m the same I was thinking about maybe going next year but she has actually put me off she’s made it look so boring!
It’s not at all, it’s a great place.

I don’t spend all my time in Asda though 😂😂

Last day of her holiday and she’s going back to Asda 🤭 Why didn’t she just get everything she wanted the first time?!!

• Haha
bleeping state of her hair 😂 also isn’t Brooke old enough to decorate her own room

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.