Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd bleeping love to pay thousands to go to the Blackpool of America and watch my partner sit in front of a gambling machine every night!!
Screenshot_20191008-194059.jpg
Screenshot_20191008-194059.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I find it bizarre how she gets so excited over seeing doughnuts and cakes and slush puppies, has she lived in a bubble the last 51 years?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it bizarre how she gets so excited over seeing doughnuts and cakes and slush puppies, has she lived in a bubble the last 51 years?
Our local chippy has a slush puppy machine and the Esso garage has a doughnut machine ?

Reactions: 10
She’s probably organised for Elvis to officiate the wedding and is all excited to tell Jason thinking its the real Elvis that will be turning up! 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Girl at work got married like that + live streamed it .... It was the most embarrassing cringe worthy thing ever. Not my kinda thing at all but takes all sorts I guess 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Oh I’m having the best time with my best friend, having the best day & last night we had the best time, lunch is lush & we're living the best life!” Then try putting your friggin gone down & enjoy it you silly tit🤦🏻‍♀️ because no one else cares!

Reactions: 12
“Oh I’m having the best time with my best friend, having the best day & last night we had the best time, lunch is lush & we're living the best life!” Then try putting your friggin gone down & enjoy it you silly tit🤦🏻‍♀️ because no one else cares!
It’s like she’s trying to convince herself she’s having a good time by repeating it

Reactions: 10
It’s like she’s trying to convince herself she’s having a good time by repeating it
It’s usually the people who have to justify what they’re doing that are the unhappiest. She doesn’t want anyone to ever think she’s having a mediocre time or her and Jason aren’t perfect for each other or they’ve spent money on a rubbish hotel or it’s not all that she thought it would be...
She has to convince everyone and herself that everything is perfect!

Reactions: 9
I reckon it’ll be a show for Jason’s surprise, didn’t he want to see The Beatles one?
Imagine if it is renewing their vows, Jason will be livid 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She never films in her hotel because it’s an absolute dive! Read all the recent reviews on trip advisor! I’m sorry but when I go away I want a bit of luxury, you don’t go all that way and stay in a cigarette smoke hell hole! You can’t even describe it as cheap and cheerful. It’s an absolute tit hole of a place!
Bloody hilarious! Totally agree. I want to be spoiled rotten! Makes sense now 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Rougly 300 a ticket each, per show, according to Becky. She's just booked for them both to see 2 shows AND a helicopter ride. Is she selling her arse over there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she seriously only 41???? I don’t think I have ever seen a more horrific looking Christmas tree than hers 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have they actually left the strip since they arrived? ( apart from the breakfast yesterday) Now a helicopter ride over it? Is there nothing else to do there? Each to their own of course but I don’t see the fascination of spending all that money to walk down a strip, look around different hotels (all much grander than the one you’re staying in) and go to a few shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ok, so, I’ve been to Vegas. But if I’d seen her stories before going it would’ve put me right off! There is so much to see and do that doesn’t revolve around shopping (🙄 as if she doesn’t do enough of that at home) Vegas is so much more than just “the strip”
Each to their own, but I think she needs to take a look in the mirror and think about how she comes across. To me, she comes across as smug, materialistic, not the brightest spark and lazy. I feel like every bloody day I’m hearing her say “off to the pool for a relax” I know they’re on holiday, but Vegas isn’t a chill by the pool type holiday. She could’ve gone to Spain to do that!!

also, out of sight out of mind.... anyone else notice how she hasn’t mention Eliza since being in vaygus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.