Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wot u say? 🤭
She's obviously written that in a rush while slyly using her phone when she's 'obviously' at work. She's so addicted to insta that she can't even have a few hours away from it while she's meant to be working. Sad old trout!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she bleeping kidding me, did she say she’s going to buy Dolly a new dog bed every month and bin the old ones each month?
Does she realise how much unnecessary household waste goes into landfill every week yet she’s going to add to it without a bleeping care in the world!
And why is she taking coffee, tea and hot choc to bloody Vegas. Has she had a bang to the head??!!

P.S Sorry for the language but she really gets on my bleeping tits 😂
Well if dolly must have a new bed each month you would hope she would take the one she no longer wants to a dog rescue!l as surly after only a month it would still be in good condition? shes bloody crazy!

Maybe she’s taking her tea and that because there trying to save money on buying them Out there because she’s over spent on rubbish for the house and clothes she doesn’t need 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m sure the directors of B&M will sleep much better knowing Beggy approves...knob!!
How the actual duck does she afford all this tit??
I didn’t know about her last Christmas I’m pissing in anticipation at how tacky she can make her house look.
I don’t know how they afford everything, all the spending, new conservatory, holiday to America! She works part time and he never seems to be at work!

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

viva los Vegas I’m taking my kettle, Ive got powdered milk so don’t worry petal 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Beggy McBoasterson cant resist tacky christmas tit...off to work....so....yeah...see you beauts in a bit!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Beggy... it’s all me me me off to los Vegas soon in her eBay tat...But what about poor Doh-doh?

Reactions: 2
That coat is rank, looks like baby hinch's diarroeah has been smeared on it! 🤮 Then the red bag that clashes massively with it, as for her grans shirt, well I'm lost for words!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What in heavens name is she wearing?! And why is she swishing her tongue around her mouth trying to get tit out of her teeth in front of everyone 🤢

Can’t believe she’s going out shopping AGAIN, is she seriously taking more unnecessary tit on holiday? She’s addicted to spending, money burns a hole in her pocket 🔥

• Sick
Reactions: 7
People ask her why she doesn’t do YouTube 🤣😭 she can’t even think of anything to talk about on her stories, her YT videos would be 20 mins of her saying ....So..... yeah.......

Ok, so she says she's the same age as me well 16 months older. She loves 80s and 90s music that she listened to when she was 20. She wouldn't of been 20 til 1998!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Ok, so she says she's the same age as me well 16 months older. She loves 80s and 90s music that she listened to when she was 20. She wouldn't of been 20 til 1998!!!!!!!!!!
I noticed that too! Dropped yourself in it there beggy

• Wow
People ask her why she doesn’t do YouTube 🤣😭 she can’t even think of anything to talk about on her stories, her YT videos would be 20 mins of her saying ....So..... yeah.......
You forgot “just having a cup of tea .”... “Jason just brought me a cup of tea “..” l’m just making a cup of tea then .... “ I’m lying in bed with my cup of tea “ etc

• Haha
I'm new on this thread ad only recently came across Beggy and she does my head in. No way in earth has she only turned 41, i am 41 and don't look anything like that and neither does anyone i went to school with.

Reactions: 4
She absolutely is that age.
I was at the same high school as her.
She was the same then, really insecure, all about looks and drinking and thinking she ' looked cool'

It baffles me why she seems to think she is something special when she is a nana at the age of 41 and has a tit job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She absolutely is that age.
I was at the same high school as her.
She was the same then, really insecure, all about looks and drinking and thinking she ' looked cool'

It baffles me why she seems to think she is something special when she is a nana at the age of 41 and has a tit job.
Spill more tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes just very typical of a certain social economic group from felixstowe.
Its a small town, not much to do, everyone knows everyone ( and their brother, and their mum)
Shes just got the same behaviours as when she was 15 because she doesnt have any intelligence to do otherwise. Plus, everyone around her will be doing the same, in the same places as they were 20 years ago.

Mac was probably conceived under the pier she works in!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.