Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, basically unless it’s the coating off garlic mushrooms, potato gratin or frozen raspberries she doesn’t like it!

Reactions: 6
Just watched the stories of her saying she needs a break from Instagram and that she’s not going to pressure herself into doing stories in LOS Vegas😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I had to stop watching, she really does think she’s something special?! bleeping hell Beggy get your head out of your arse

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I dont get her sharing the post troll about kids ....yet she was the first one when a troll said something about her grandchild 🤔🤔 make your mind up beggy you cant have it both ways 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

*first one too moan about a troll who messaged her in regards too her grandchild ****

Reactions: 4
duck me Insta is NOT a job. It's not difficult. It doesn't take you away from your family. It barely even takes you away from home. Its the cushtiest little number so don't pretend like it even resembles work let alone hard work.

Oh and a side note Beggy. The internet is full of weirdos (Hinch army for example!) Dont go announcing you're home alone. Its bleeping stupidity

Reactions: 7
So this morning, from her stinking pit, she states she's "rocking the dragged through a hedge backwards look", yet she doesn't read here, of course you don't Beggy!

Reactions: 1
Watching her talking about her holiday (yet again) and she’s saying about how she can’t take everyone with her! It’s a HOLIDAY!!!!! You aren’t moving there FGS 😡
I haven’t had a holiday this year as my Dad is terminally ill and we cancelled, but i’m not on stories going on an on about it 🙈

• Sad
Watching her talking about her holiday (yet again) and she’s saying about how she can’t take everyone with her! It’s a HOLIDAY!!!!! You aren’t moving there FGS 😡
I haven’t had a holiday this year as my Dad is terminally ill and we cancelled, but i’m not on stories going on an on about it 🙈
Same, life is on hold. I feel for you. x

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised her skin is so bad for her (apparent) age, the way she’s dragging that brush across it and the sound, like scraping sandpaper 🤢

Also, isn’t the whole point of micro-bladed eyebrows so you don’t have to fill them in? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Bragging-is very unattractive-only holidays in America,they ‘hate’ the norm holiday where they have to eat at set times 🙄🤔(whatever) spontaneous would mean not taking your tea bags and your mountain of tit with you-it might also mean trying a new country 😉 because I’m sure your going to be betting at 6am before your cuppa 😂what you buy from America 😴(she’s stuck in the old days) (is it even that much cheaper-I’m going to say no) the food chat-what a child-unless she’s had a good few drinks -mate if that was me I wouldn’t be able to see my plate in the restaurant-she’s nuts-yesterday she’s in primark giving us a guided tour-thank you so much -today’s she’s justifying her ebays with the reason everyone would be all wearing the same as her otherwise-because it’s common!!! I’m sure they wouldn’t-unless you think they are all watching your ‘fashion’ pages you self obsessed vain person.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really pissed me off she didn't put those bobbles back. I don't work in retail mainly because I'd end up head butting customers like her but ffs Beggy have some respect and put tit back after you've finished fingering it. I realise it's only the pound shop and it's pretty standard clientele behaviour for that place but come on!

Bragging-is very unattractive-only holidays in America,they ‘hate’ the norm holiday where they have to eat at set times 🙄🤔(whatever) spontaneous would mean not taking your tea bags and your mountain of tit with you-it might also mean trying a new country 😉 because I’m sure your going to be betting at 6am before your cuppa 😂what you buy from America 😴(she’s stuck in the old days) (is it even that much cheaper-I’m going to say no) the food chat-what a child-unless she’s had a good few drinks -mate if that was me I wouldn’t be able to see my plate in the restaurant-she’s nuts-yesterday she’s in primark giving us a guided tour-thank you so much -today’s she’s justifying her ebays with the reason everyone would be all wearing the same as her otherwise-because it’s common!!! I’m sure they wouldn’t-unless you think they are all watching your ‘fashion’ pages you self obsessed vain person.
You've hit the nail on the head!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.