Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression that Becky sees people on insta, then does everything she can to try to be like them....she seems to flit from person to person every once in a while. It goes in cycles. She’s obviously not happy with herself and looks for people that she thinks are better. Not that they are better....she wants to be younger than she is. A classic eating disordered mind

Reactions: 9
She can’t cope with the heat, must be the menopause again eh Beggy?
Does she think no one else feels the heat? Get a bloody grip!!!

Reactions: 10
Her content is so shite she only posted this pic on her grid a month ago! Why would anyone want to see her dusty, crappy candles 😏
Is it me or is Beggy on constant repeat every day . Same old picture same old chat yes we know you are going on holiday ,yes we know sprog is do. It’s boring You have nothing to say . Boring. ,same old same old. Same old repeat repeat herd it 60 times over. Basic kiddy crafts That’s nothing special it’s kids basic crafts . You do not have any craft skills. It’s using a glue gun , glue and stick job done . Boring it’s basic stuff which is on Pinterest anyway. She just makes me 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣 Get in the bin as my niece would say .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those eyelashes 🙈 she’s just had them done today yet they are all clumped together, what kind of beautician let’s a client leave their salon with lashes like that?!!!

Reactions: 8
Those eyelashes 🙈 she’s just had them done today yet they are all clumped together, what kind of beautician let’s a client leave their salon with lashes like that?!!!
The lady who does her nails seems to leave a big gap at the bottom too.

Reactions: 11
She wants time away from work & to chill with Mr E 😂 Give over you massive bell end! You do nothing but chill with Mr E! Try being a military wife when your husband goes away for 7 months at a time. bleeping hell cry me a river, you’re just looking for attention, I bloody knew something like this would happen, she goes manic, then quiet, then needs hot sunshine blown up her arse. She’s so bloody predictable. You have more things to look forward to this year than lots of people have in a lifetime. Absolutely spoilt, entitled old bag! This post has seriously pissed me off, duck off with your self pity shite!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And a new grandchild...
She should be on cloud 9 knowing her 1st grandchild is due any day, I know I was...a slap in the face with a wet kipper wouldn’t have wiped the smile off my face waiting for my grandson to arrive, it was without doubt one of the most exciting times of my life, yet here’s Beggy more worried about Instagram and what she can post!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
If she's got nothing to post, how about doing us all a favour and deactivate her account for a while! Oh and maybe take up a basic english course while you're at it! Those last few posts made my head hurt!

Reactions: 19
Honestly, no mention of her Mum yet again!!! She’s only going through cancer Becky. And ok, maybe you don’t want to talk about it or her, your choice, but you share everything else that has no relevance... And family is so important. But no, Vegas and Xmas is more important 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.