Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she looks younger than Becky but acts the same I mean if I saw my mum in a crop top showing her body off like that on insta I would be mortified 😩

Reactions: 4
My hubby is the most placed guy you could ever meet but I think if he saw me doing stories of myself with my breasts on show touching myself up he’d grab my phone and smash it into a million pieces! 🙈

Reactions: 10
Does anyone follow her friend Zoe stotter have nothing against her as a person but why the duck does she have to show her whole body in her stories and lay with her tits basically hanging out in full view I just don’t get it at all 🙄🙄 yesterday she was in a tiny crop top and small shorts ..... I think Becky follows a lot of her fashion with those weird ugly long skirts and headbands 😩😩😩
Hi,

Jesus H Christ, I've just had a quick nosey, she really thinks she's something doesn't she. She could be a model for horse & hound magazine, I mean her head is long enough to mistake for an old nag isn't it? 😂😂

Omg that BooHoo dress is vile, it looks like someone's recycled a tablecloth from the 70's! 🤮

Do we all actually believe her when she says she paid £1, £2 for stuff from the booty? I know booty's are cheap but for something brand new with tags for £1... receipt or it didn't happen mate!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
A unicorn jumper is she bleeping for real??? Does she think she’s like 12 or something... she won’t even wear any of that she has brought I’m sorry but she is something else wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A unicorn jumper is she bleeping for real??? Does she think she’s like 12 or something... she won’t even wear any of that she has brought I’m sorry but she is something else wtf
She just buys it cause it’s cheap and it makes her look cool in front of her followers!!
She’s spending money like it doesn’t matter, she’s mad

Reactions: 7
its the names she’s buying if an item of clothing had oxfam on it she wouldn’t even touch it ..... that green thing shes got is bleeping vile and the unicorn jumper well 😂😂😂 grow up You croney

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Becky looks like she’s on a downward spiral today, doesn’t look happy at all.
Another £20 wasted on tat at the car boot sale hasn’t lifted her mood!

Reactions: 12
Now the pint glass fudge video on IGTV, nobody wants or needs a tutorial how to fill a glass with fudge ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Might rush out today to buy some fudge and a beer glass to make one of those 🍺

Might also stick pins in my eyes 👀 Actually, sticking pins in my eyes seems the most enjoyable option
🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the neon pink suit and the new shoes she bought to go with it might not make an appearance today!
She spends money like water with no thought!
I don’t understand why Jason allows it? It can’t be her money, she doesn’t earn enough!

Reactions: 9
Omg goes to a boot sale and buys more crap, then claims it’s nothing exciting. And her mum got a small mention... goes off home rather than spend time with her. Don’t get it. Then she has the gall to say she doesn’t know what to wear today!! Are you for real Becky?! You have two or three rooms full of clothes!! And don’t get me started on them glasses full of fudge - it’s the sort of thing young kids/teenagers would do as gifts, not fully grown adults ffs.

• Heart
Omg goes to a boot sale and buys more crap, then claims it’s nothing exciting. And her mum got a small mention... goes off home rather than spend time with her. Don’t get it. Then she has the gall to say she doesn’t know what to wear today!! Are you for real Becky?! You have two or three rooms full of clothes!! And don’t get me started on them glasses full of fudge - it’s the sort of thing young kids/teenagers would do as gifts, not fully grown adults ffs.
I couldn't agree with you more! You are spot on 😊

Reactions: 5
Today's dumbest saying

"Just thought of it in my head"

What planet is she on??? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Cue the afternoon piss up, screeching & boomerangs...🙄

I hope she does wear her pink neon suit, I could do with a laugh 🤭

Reactions: 7
Oh my GOD. I’ve just had a gander at her mate Zoe Stottors account. Does anyone know if it’s possible to
Cringe to actual death? Because if it is I’d better say my goodbyes right now. Jesus CHRIST.

• Haha
What job does Jason actually have!? He must earn a fortune to sustain her lifestyle and new bathrooms, conservatorys etc. The amount of tat the woman finds is unreal! I think that unicorn jumper is a fecking pajama top!! 🤦‍♀️ the red lacey mini skirt too from the 'boot sale' *shudder .Mutton doesnt even come into it. Like a fecking corpse 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear she said once he was in the fire service but now I heard it’s at the docks who knows with her she lies everyday 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.