Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a manager at the docks or somewhere. She did tell everyone once but later when somebody asked again she said she’d have to kill you if she told you! duck off you melt!! Seems Jason is better with money than what she is, he saves for maintenance around the home, she saves for more 90p flip flops 😂

Jason calling her a head 😂 Made my day that!

She’s wearing her £2 sequin dress to Claire’s party 🤭 She’s going to sweat her tits off in that!!! Surely the blazer and trouser suit with a nice vest top would have been cooler? What a wally!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my GOD. I’ve just had a gander at her mate Zoe Stottors account. Does anyone know if it’s possible to
Cringe to actual death? Because if it is I’d better say my goodbyes right now. Jesus CHRIST.
Oh I love zoe she is one of the few who doesn't fully cringe me out

Reactions: 1
Who wears a full sequin dress in this heat, she’s got a whole bloody dressing room full of clothes surely she had something suitable!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My 11 year old has that exact unicorn ‘jumper’ and it’s a loungewear top and one she wears to bed in the winter time!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my GOD. I’ve just had a gander at her mate Zoe Stottors account. Does anyone know if it’s possible to
Cringe to actual death? Because if it is I’d better say my goodbyes right now. Jesus CHRIST.
Literally unfollowed her ages ago! She really thinks she is something...

Reactions: 5
Who on earth wears a sequinned dress to a Summer party? The woman has no clue!
That boot sale horror would me more suited to one of her chav Christmas nights out, not a garden party in August!

Reactions: 10
If she’d have worn the pink neon suit then she would have clashed with Claire 🤨🧐

Reactions: 7
Oh, I’m with you on this one!! Makes my bum clench

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All those blooming clothes and she wears a chuffing xmas dress on a hot bank holiday weekend 🤦‍♀️😂🥵 she really hasn't got a clue has she??

She obviously has no intention of ever wearing over 80% of her wardrobe she just likes to buy cheap clothes so she can fill her wardrobe and thinks it looks good and for a few seconds it fills a void . When in fact its filled with garish tat she will never wear, will just sit and collect dust and will surely start to smell and would need washing even if she did want to wear it??

Reactions: 9
Hi,

Jesus H Christ, I've just had a quick nosey, she really thinks she's something doesn't she. She could be a model for horse & hound magazine, I mean her head is long enough to mistake for an old nag isn't it? 😂😂

Omg that BooHoo dress is vile, it looks like someone's recycled a tablecloth from the 70's! 🤮

Do we all actually believe her when she says she paid £1, £2 for stuff from the booty? I know booty's are cheap but for something brand new with tags for £1... receipt or it didn't happen mate!
I have personally never seen anything for £1 or £2 that is still with tags at a booty 🙄😁
And I nearly threw up at that dress 🙈

My hubby is the most placed guy you could ever meet but I think if he saw me doing stories of myself with my breasts on show touching myself up he’d grab my phone and smash it into a million pieces! 🙈
She did a live the other day in a silk nightie with no bra 😮

Reactions: 2
I thought the same,plus she always gets so loud when she’s had a few, the way she starts singing with that massive gob of hers, bet Claire can’t wait to get rid of her 😭
This made me laugh.....she has obviously be been warned about what she records there. She is being very careful isn't she. Claire didnt seen too happy about it. Who even is this claire woman??

Reactions: 3
duck sake Beggy if you’re gonna film yourself screeching along to a song at least get the words right. Fucks me right off when people do that

Reactions: 9
Omg so many questions!

Whose party was it?

What the hell was the dress code?? The woman in pink must have thought it was fancy dress. Seriously who dresses like that???

Reactions: 1
I thought Claire was keeping her distance from her in the video I saw. She looked mortified. Probably only invited old saggy tits as the entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg so many questions!

Whose party was it?

What the hell was the dress code?? The woman in pink must have thought it was fancy dress. Seriously who dresses like that???
Somebody who is living with cancer and probably gives no fcuks.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.