Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she is loving everyone sucking up to her ..... exactly why you posted it Becky you embarrassment you obviously had no messages (not that you probably get any) and you felt you needed to do a soppy attention seeking post so they suck up to you. Your content is tit , your house is tit , your tit and your the biggest beg on Instagram oh and the biggest hypocrite .... do us all a favour a duck off and no we aren’t jealous there is 10000% nothing to be jealous of with you your a shower of tit. Oh and for Xmas buy yourself English lessons head

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she's got nothing to post, how about doing us all a favour and deactivate her account for a while! Oh and maybe take up a basic english course while you're at it! Those last few posts made my head hurt!
I had to read it several times !!!
Shall we educate her ..

As I previously mentioned but maybe it needs reiterating again - read these carefully Becky

If you refer to something belonging to someone it's "theirs".
If you are pointing something out - for eg a shop with bargains it's "there's" as in "There Is" a sale on.
And if you're (you are) going somewhere it's going "TO" but if you've (you have) spent alot of money on shite it's "TOO" much.

I'll leave it there (see what I did here 🤣) for now to see how you get on with those 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are you guys feeling alright this evening? You're all rather pissy 😂 can I get yous anything? Some wine, a #gifted scented candle, a fan?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It seems as though since she seen Mac and phoebe the other day and took them out to lunch she’s been on a bit of a downer and not herself and now this today, I reckon there was kind of an intervention! Maybe she mentioned why she wasn’t invited to the baby shower and they’ve told her straight about her behaviour? Or she’s been told she can’t film or take any pictures of the baby when she’s here! Jason was out with them too so maybe he piped up and mentioned the spending on crap she does and what money is really like! For her to put that she’s trying to stop herself from spending money on tit she doesn’t need she’s definitely had a talking to 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wasn’t invited to the Baby shower?! No way?! 😂😂😂
How did you miss that 🤣🤣 phoebe had a baby shower the other week and neither her or Brooke were there 🤭 she wasn’t even in work or had any important plans on the day!

Reactions: 6
How did you miss that 🤣🤣 phoebe had a baby shower the other week and neither her or Brooke were there 🤭 she wasn’t even in work or had any important plans on the day!
OH MY GOD 😂 that’s bleeping hilarious! Did she say anything about it? I can’t believe I missed that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah didn't she have a pottery day and a nap??😂😂

• Haha
Can someone tell me whats been going on with her? Didn't she get invited to the baby shower? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah didn't she have a pottery day and a nap??😂😂
Yess 🤣 I think the same day Brooke had one of those question things on her stories too and someone on here asked her why they weren’t invited and she ignored it 🤣🤣

OH MY GOD 😂 that’s bleeping hilarious! Did she say anything about it? I can’t believe I missed that!
No there was no mention at all 🤣 Brooke was asked on her question box on stories she’d put on the same day why they weren’t invited and she ignored the question haha but answered the one ‘do you find your mom embarrasing’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
She wants time away from work & to chill with Mr E 😂 Give over you massive bell end! You do nothing but chill with Mr E! Try being a military wife when your husband goes away for 7 months at a time. bleeping hell cry me a river, you’re just looking for attention, I bloody knew something like this would happen, she goes manic, then quiet, then needs hot sunshine blown up her arse. She’s so bloody predictable. You have more things to look forward to this year than lots of people have in a lifetime. Absolutely spoilt, entitled old bag! This post has seriously pissed me off, duck off with your self pity shite!!!!
Well said, I'm pretty sure she must be bipolar?

Can someone tell me whats been going on with her? Didn't she get invited to the baby shower? Xx
It doesn't seem so. I get the impression Pheebs wants to keep her at arms length, I also get the impression that Mac doesn't want alot to do with his own mum either. I may be wrong, but that's my opinion.

Reactions: 12
Shall we educate her ..

As I previously mentioned but maybe it needs reiterating again - read these carefully Becky

If you are pointing something out - for eg a shop with bargains it's "there's" as in "There Is" a sale on.
And if you're (you are) going somewhere it's going "TO" but if you've (you have) spent alot of money on shite it's "TOO" much.

I'll leave it there (see what I did here 🤣) for now to see how you get on with those 🤣
And it’s not ‘I going to Las Vegas ’ It’s ‘I’m’ or ‘I am’ I can’t handle this, it’s basic English.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shall we educate her ..

It’s also “a lot” not “alot”. Nearly!

I never feel the need to write in capitals but WHO THE duck IS ASKING HER TO SHARE WHAT FOOD SHE BUYS AND COOKS!!

Who are you bleeping weirdos! This is why people like Beggy get as many followers as they do. The world is full of tragically simple minded people who will copy your style, your house and evidently your food shop. This is beyond a joke now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never feel the need to write in capitals but WHO THE duck IS ASKING HER TO SHARE WHAT FOOD SHE BUYS AND COOKS!!

Who are you bleeping weirdos! This is why people like Beggy get as many followers as they do. The world is full of tragically simple minded people who will copy your style, your house and evidently your food shop. This is beyond a joke now
She doesn’t eat though, you could see the panic so she cut that insta film short.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t eat though, you could see the panic so she cut that insta film short.
Exactly!
And either some people asked as a joke ad they know what she's like .. or I think they missed out that there isn't much cooking going on at all in that house.
Wonder what she will now show people?!
Should be interesting 🙈🤣😅

Her videos make no sense, they are always of her half way through a sentence.

Her account has gone to tit, more so recently. She really does look like she’s struggling mentally. She needs to see her doctor and get off social media, she’s exhausted and you can see in her eyes it’s her mental health causing it all. There’s no shame in it Becky, go and get a diagnosis and some support.

Reactions: 11

No one probably, shes obviously been reading on here and seen how many people have cottoned on to her not eating anything all day or having crap little bits of nibbles as a meal so now shes trying to prove otherwise 🤭

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.