Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she wouldn't wear boob tubes, she doesn't have the boobs for them, her boobs are like putting a golf ball in a sock! It makes me sick 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Zoe today .... sweating between my legs and my boobs ..... like why would you need to know that 😩😩 sure Becky will say the same next ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’ll be sweating like a glassblowers arse 🤮

Sarcasm surely?
It might not last long I liked beggy once too, but for now I really like zoe.
Omg so many questions!

Whose party was it?

What the hell was the dress code?? The woman in pink must have thought it was fancy dress. Seriously who dresses like that???
Claire colby she is actually incredible she is living with cancer which has no cure she has regular treatments to keep her alive. Also I actually thought she looked incredible in that dress.

Reactions: 23
Claire Coleby seems to have more class & more charisma in her little finger than Beggy has in her whole body, why she invited Begs to her husbands party I’ll never know!

And why is she sleeping during the day at 40 years old...You’ve had one night out ffs 🙄 She’s actually bone idle, god knows what she’s going to be like in her 50’s!!

Reactions: 10
She sleeps so much because she doesn’t eat . That was probably her dinner we seen her eating , one strawberry dipped in chocolate at the party and the rest of her diet involves alcohol 🍷

Reactions: 6
I use to like Zoe but she’s too full of self importance 🤦🏻‍♀️ Has anyone seen how she use to look

She use to look so different! Which is fine but she should stay a tad humble 🥴 not “look at me look at me!”

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I use to like Zoe but she’s too full of self importance 🤦🏻‍♀️ Has anyone seen how she use to look

She use to look so different! Which is fine but she should stay a tad humble 🥴 not “look at me look at me!”
Can you start another threat to talk about someone else, this thread is about Becky.

Reactions: 11
Omg so many questions!

Whose party was it?

What the hell was the dress code?? The woman in pink must have thought it was fancy dress. Seriously who dresses like that???
The lady in question is called Claire and she had and is still going through a four and half year battle with cancer, the hair wrap she wears is rather than a wig and saying two fingers to cancer.! Cut her some slack
I can’t stand Becky but this lady has been through a lot with positivity even at the darkest times

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She sleeps so much because she doesn’t eat . That was probably her dinner we seen her eating , one strawberry dipped in chocolate at the party and the rest of her diet involves alcohol 🍷
I was just thinking. Why do you need a skeep .? You are 40. You got the all clear from your doctors . Nothing wrong. I have anemia and need iron infusions I have under active thyroid. Who cares I don’t need sleep. I have to get on with it. Dog needs walks I need to work just get on with it. No words for her . And I don’t need words . One of those things . Just because you went out on one of your regular nights out. Drinky drinky . So what

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can you start another threat to talk about someone else, this thread is about Becky.
We talk about everyone associated with Becky on here lol, dawn , Shelly , the random single man , Jason , Brooke , mac phoebe it really isn’t that big of a deal lol

Reactions: 7
Making me wretch looking at her in that top..pull it up and get a bra that fits..

• Haha
Another competition where it’s not shown how the people are selected nor how winner was chosen.

Anyone else also think Beggy seems very off today.

Reactions: 12
Clearly states CorinnaJennings and she’s calling her Cora - She’s still pissed up isn’t she? What a complete & utter state she is 😏

Another competition where it’s not shown how the people are selected nor how winner was chosen.

Anyone else also think Beggy seems very off today.
She’s hungover, she is like this everytime she drinks.

And as for her competitions they have been a shambles since she first started, it was always someone she followed or one of her friends who won. I know one comp had nearly 10,000 enteries yet she managed to chose two of the same names from a previous draw. She is very sneaky, I genuinely feel sorry for the people who enter every time as they have no chance of winning EVER!!

Please share ive not seen

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.