Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s LAS, LAS, LAS Vegas!!! Youā€™d think sheā€™d know how to pronounce it considering sheā€™s been there several times. Why does none of her friends or family correct her, is it a Suffolk thing? Sheā€™s so bloody annoying!!
Iā€™m originally from Suffolk and never heard it pronounced that way.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or did she delete some videos late afternoon when she was talking about having just a couple more jobs left, one was walking Dolly... they seem to have vanished now.

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t understand how everyoneā€™s a troll for just asking her a question?! Isnā€™t she trolling also then if sheā€™s lurking on other peoples pages then outing them for buying followers šŸ¤” Becky get a grip Iā€™ve followed you from day one & the way you gained followers so quickly was never normal
Who did she out?

Shes disappointed the women's refuge dont want her clothes :oops:
A normal reaction would be ok no worries do you know of any other charities that might benefit. But not Beggy. No she has a face like a smacked arse that she wont be able to boomerang her shabby 3rd hand tit being handed over
View attachment 37505
So pleased someone else picked this up. You could see the disappointment on her face that she couldnā€™t get some story air time. Also the scratching on the travel document ā€œlounge passesā€ was vulgar.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wish she would stop sucking her teeth in her stories itā€™s bleeping vile.... go sort your teeth out hun

Reactions: 5
i think I may have to finally unfollow, I canā€™t take her horrible haggard old face anymore!! Although I enjoy the car crash everyday!

She gets on my tits

Reactions: 7
i think I may have to finally unfollow, I canā€™t take her horrible haggard old face anymore!! Although I enjoy the car crash everyday!

She gets on my tits
Yeah I canā€™t watch her anymore! Her face makes me feel sick especially first thing in the morning when sheā€™s got dried bloody spit on her mouth šŸ˜· she looks more and more like a kicked about, dusty old prune every time I do have a peek!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Itā€™s LAS, LAS, LAS Vegas!!! Youā€™d think sheā€™d know how to pronounce it considering sheā€™s been there several times. Why does none of her friends or family correct her, is it a Suffolk thing? Sheā€™s so bloody annoying!!
She definitely has a strong Suffolk accent but she must be the only person from Suffolk who calls Las Vegas Los Vegas! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What was the point in these last couple of stories who gives a tit if thereā€™s a wasp, her content is so bleeping boring itā€™s unreal... and stop SUCKING YOUR TEETH

Reactions: 10
Her content is so boring that she now has to start a new project ( Brookeā€™s room) just to keep the interest of her followers...

I just couldnā€™t be arsed. If you find your content dipping a little, take a break, put your phone away and live life. She is so addicted to her Instagram account she even has to tell us thereā€™s a wasp in the room. One day she will realise that life has passed her by all because of 5 minutes of so called insta fame & a few freebies...How sad!

Reactions: 9
One day I might count the amount of times she says ā€œso, umm, yeahā€ It drives me bonkers šŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her content is so boring that she now has to start a new project ( Brookeā€™s room) just to keep the interest of her followers...

I just couldnā€™t be arsed. If you find your content dipping a little, take a break, put your phone away and live life. She is so addicted to her Instagram account she even has to tell us thereā€™s a wasp in the room. One day she will realise that life has passed her by all because of 5 minutes of so called insta fame & a few freebies...How sad!
Youā€™ve hit the nail on the head! One day sheā€™ll look up from that phone and everyone will be gone.

Reactions: 9
I find Jason sleazy af, the way he always makes sexual remarks when she films him and always waging his tongue around.
Happens most times she records him..
Im no prude but it actually makes my skin crawl.
Heā€™s a funny looking fella šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her content is so tit why do we need to know about rain and walking in it?! Like your so boring Becky

Nice attention seeking doctors picture Becky .... no one cares

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Roll on for November when she teaches us how to hang twigs and sticks from our kitchen / conservatory ceiling & cover them in tat - Canā€™t bloody wait! šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We are all so busy ministers.

I can't even begin to decipher this one. And beggy a full stop never hurt anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.