Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has some sort of social media addiction. She has to be uploading stupid stories even where there is no content and nothing to report. It’s like a compulsion to speak to her phone. Put your phone down Beggy and make yourself a meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Really want to stop
Following her but I can’t 😩
She actually is addictive Car Crash Watch!
Has she had a boob job at one time?
wouldn't surprise me as her frame is not holding them well & a NHS job possibly?
Defo needs done again

Reactions: 6
I think she has some sort of social media addiction. She has to be uploading stupid stories even where there is no content and nothing to report. It’s like a compulsion to speak to her phone. Put your phone down Beggy and make yourself a meal.
I genuinely believe she needs some form of intensive therapy, she is 100% addicted to social media, she barely eats and when she does its soggy breadcrumbs, she believes she's above everyone else, she believes people look up to her and aspire to be like her, WTF, nobody is aspiring to be a tacky shrivelled up old alcoholic, who won't put their phone down, where everything comes before her family, especially her poor mother.

Sort your life out Beggy

Why does she always look to the side when shes filming? And then ends every video with "yeah...that's about it...see you later"....2 mins later shes back on 😑🙄

Reactions: 16
I use a brush to put the tan on so it gets in all the grooves on my face...

Those aren’t grooves, Beggy! They’re big duck off crevices love!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How on earth has she had a “productive Sunday” she’s got up and got dressed. That’s not bleeping productive. At least she’s eaten a meal today for a change. Bint.

• Haha
Is it me or do above her eyes look swollen, especiallly one side? She needs to ditch the lashes, they’re horrendous, I’d never wear them. Just be natural fgs.

Reactions: 3
My little one is 4 and he loves to help me when I’m doing the cleaning or the laundry. I don’t by any means make him do this he is just a child but he wants to help me it’s just fun for him at this age. He knows to load his dirty laundry into the machine, he likes to help me when i vacuum, he helps to make his own bed & he tidies his own toys away. I don’t make him at four do chores he wants to help me and he will help for about a minute and then go back to playing. He’s just a little boy that will help anyone & his little face lights up I can’t say no.

The only thing in which I do say to him to do is to help me tidy his toys and more time than not he will do it himself.

Is it me or do above her eyes look swollen, especiallly one side? She needs to ditch the lashes, they’re horrendous, I’d never wear them. Just be natural fgs.
Her eyelashes look absolutely terrible, clumpy, I think she asks for Russian extensions but they look cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 7
Life’s essentials. I’ll never understand how anyone can drink money away. But, will happily buy cheap clothes, shoes and home accessories. I’d rather put that money on private health care to sort my mothers cancer issue. But that’s just my view
I totally understand you here! I’m a recovering alcoholic and I didn’t think nothing of basically pissing my money away & it wasn’t even like I was doing it on the expensive alcohol it was basically cheap crap to feed my addiction.

Now I look back at that point in my life and cringe at what I could have done with that money! But least I can say I’ve come so far in my life now that i’m Able to see this.

I don’t always watch her stories they are just too much for me & it isn’t because of the alcohol because to be honest that no longer triggers me instead it just makes me think ‘please don’t go the route I went down’ but because I find them repetitive and boring. Also I can’t relate because my life just isn’t like that at all.

Reactions: 11
Is she going to work with purple hair ??? Well I suppose a blue rinse is age appropriate for her 👵🏻

• Haha
duck me I don't wish to cause alarm but Beggy has posted an outfit that doesn't make her look like a total fucktard. This feels all wrong. God I hope she puts something on her stories later so I can go back to laughing at her

Reactions: 8
Everytime I watch one of her stories my brains like
'I bet her breath skinks'
I can't watch a story without thinking it.
Woman generally looks like she skinks 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Brookes feet in that story, they are disgustingly dirty.
Omg! I Thought that too, Becky obvs doesn’t wash her floors! 🤢

duck me I don't wish to cause alarm but Beggy has posted an outfit that doesn't make her look like a total fucktard. This feels all wrong. God I hope she puts something on her stories later so I can go back to laughing at her
I actually think that’s quite nice (for a change)

Reactions: 2
Finally an age appropriate outfit.
Unfortunately not wedding appropriate as only the bride should wear white (traditionally).

Reactions: 4
Finally an age appropriate outfit.
Unfortunately not wedding appropriate as only the bride should wear white (traditionally).
To be honest its not full white or a wedding style and she's said its mostly family so she should be fine on this occasion.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.