Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s September! Why is she talking about cable tying wedding chair sashes to a tree!

Her tree’s are awful and I can’t work out why she thinks she’s an expert ! She has no right to tell people how to decorate or dish out any advice ?

I love how she bought metal straws instead of plastic but then throws away 5000 plastic cable ties each year.

Give it up Beggy. Your content is boring and your chav trees make me want to throw up 🤮

People asked to see the food she eats ! Bullshit! Come on surprise me ! What you having for dinner ? Bread crumbs off the mushrooms? 🖕🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s September! Why is she talking about cable tying wedding chair sashes to a tree!

Her tree’s are awful and I can’t work out why she thinks she’s an expert ! She has no right to tell people how to decorate or dish out any advice ?

I love how she bought metal straws instead of plastic but then throws away 5000 plastic cable ties each year.

Give it up Beggy. Your content is boring and your chav trees make me want to throw up 🤮

People asked to see the food she eats ! Bullshit! Come on surprise me ! What you having for dinner ? Bread crumbs off the mushrooms? 🖕🏼
Her trees are horrendous, they look like a drunk put them together. Who the fk puts outdoor lights that shoot up and down on a tree and sticky out silver leaves. I can’t stand them.

Reactions: 5
Her girls just wanna have fun boomerang is so bleeping cringe!!

Reactions: 7
Just had to go back through her photos to see these Christmas trees everyone's on about. And oh my! What are those monstrosities! It's like she's chucked the whole of Christmas on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brookes feet in that story, they are disgustingly dirty.
She can’t help that - her mother cleans the floors once in a blue moon!

Who saw her goodnight video? Scared the tit out of me to see those teeth appearing over the edge of the duvet then the snore coming out of the old troll... can’t sleep now! Night begs

• Haha
She can’t help that - her mother cleans the floors once in a blue moon!

Who saw her goodnight video? Scared the tit out of me to see those teeth appearing over the edge of the duvet then the snore coming out of the old troll... can’t sleep now! Night begs
Wtf was that video in bed. Get to sleep you piss head, without filming yourself.

Reactions: 4
So Brooke brought a pair of GHDs home from the hairdressers she works at - and now Beggy is doing a review on them while Brooke uses 🤔
She is obviously begging for GHDs - has she no shame at all !! 🤛🏻

• Wow
The trees remind me of US hotel lobbies in the 90's. She loves a bandwagon: trays on coffee table etc. Not very current/different at all.

Reactions: 5
Beggy has slept untill she's sleep this morning still can't string a sentence together thick as duck looks like she's still wearing the same PJ top from Fridays beggy baggy tits episode 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Beggy has slept untill she's sleep this morning still can't string a sentence together thick as duck looks like she's still wearing the same PJ top from Fridays beggy baggy tits episode 😂
Happy Sunday x1000 .... no content.

Reactions: 6
What a treat that was this morning! Beggy is really spoiling us with the fake sleep boomerang! I was hoping she’d do the ‘I go land noo noos’ as well but I will let her off that one as she did treat us to the word ‘pottering’ There’s nothing I love more than to hear her say she’s having a ‘pottery’ day 👊🏻Still in shock at how much money she’s wasted on booze these last few days! Begster I know you come on here so here’s a suggestion, seeing as you like to portray yourself as such a big hearted lady next time you’re in Morrisons buying a £26 bottle of gin to upload to your grid why don’t you put a tenners worth of food in the food bank and film that instead? Or are you done with charities since that the refuge turned away your bag of size 6 comedy dresses and size 15 shoes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s going on with her eye ? Is it the weight of them eyelashes that by the way look crusty

She seems to survive on no food but countless cups of tea - not even a piece of toast in the morning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.