Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Packing & Saying I am going to worry about it when I a there WTF! She talks so much gibberish constantly I really NEED to Press DELETE.
Who paints a fence Black it’s like a prison Block and Jason going over the metalware MENTAL!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She leaves everything for the maids dontchya know!! 😂

Beggy try tipping the hard working hotel staff and not expecting them to be happy with your half empty bottles of hand me downs. Jesus this woman is something else!!

Reactions: 5
I have reported her too using her place of work, her name, her instagram account (im sure the police have ways of recovering footage from phones), as well as her type of car. I also mentioned that she often does this on a Sunday morning on her way to car boot sales.
They obviously cannot prove last night but they can randomly check on her , as they will have her registration from her name and they can find her address if the car isnt in her name.
I found Beggys house via Google maps, it wasn't hard to find given how much information she gives away on Instagram, so I've also reported her via crimestoppers and I mentioned about the car boot sale too, so I've been able to provide her address for them too, which I will obviously keep to myself and the authorities as I don't doxx! While I was at it I've reported Brooke for using her phone whilst driving too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why can’t she use google like every fucker else to find a raspberry throw or just go to dumelm and buy one like she did with the mustard one I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I've had a week off here, slowly I've been simmering whilst watching Beggys shite, but this morning I reached boiling point and here I am!!

I was thinking on friday when she shared the photo of Phoebe and Mac, it really wouldn't surprise me if they don't tell Beggy straight away when their baby is born. What's the betting they keep her to themselves for a few days, I know I would if I was in their situation, I'd keep Beggy away for as long as possible!

Reactions: 6
Soon it will be the daily countdown to Xmas,the dalek like trees in every room and then the buying of xmas baubles cos they are cheap even though she has every colour under the sun stored in either the under stairs cupboard or the garage..

I heard her say 99 days to Christmas ..... run for the hills?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Why does she pretend to eat 🙈 she always comes on chewing or as if she’s cleaning something out of her teeth and you can tell she doesn’t have anything in her mouth at the time! I can be anything she does that for people to think she actually is eating day to day when she really isn’t! The noises are so annoying acting like she’s getting food out of her teeth and the corner of her mouth 🤢

Reactions: 4
Who bleeping films themselves wearing JUST a towel...duck me, she really thinks she’s something else doesn’t she, what a twit!

And why so many toiletries? She’s got half of Superdrug in those crappy boxes. Here’s some news for you Beggy...LOS VEYGAS sell toiletries, they shower over there, wash their hair and use deodorants, who’d have thought?!! Gee whizz 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can't believe she's on about decorating again. "The whole house needs a fresh coat of paint." I dread to think how many coats of paint are on those walls!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who bleeping films themselves wearing JUST a towel...duck me, she really thinks she’s something else doesn’t she, what a twit!

And why so many toiletries? She’s got half of Superdrug in those crappy boxes. Here’s some news for you Beggy...LOS VEYGAS sell toiletries, they shower over there, wash their hair and use deodorants, who’d have thought?!! Gee whizz 🤦🏻‍♀️
Leaves the toiletries for the maids ? They bin it love ! God does she really think they want her half used homebargains tat. That is a crazy amount to take as she flies in cattle class and was moaning she has to pay for a case

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe how much toiletries she’s taking on holiday!!! Surely a few sun creams, a couple after suns, shampoo conditioner and body wash?? Pretty sure you don’t need a whole suitcase or toiletries when you only wash once a week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how much toiletries she’s taking on holiday!!! Surely a few sun creams, a couple after suns, shampoo conditioner and body wash?? Pretty sure you don’t need a whole suitcase or toiletries when you only wash once a week
We are in for a treat when she packs her case. How's she going to cram 2 dressing rooms in?

• Haha
I caught up on stories yesterday: tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap WHYYYYYYYYY?

We are in for a treat when she packs her case. How's she going to cram 2 dressing rooms in?

Why has she bought all her toiletries. Walgreens is an oasis with everything you ever need and more. (Can you tell I love Walgreens?)

Reactions: 5
I caught up on stories yesterday: tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap WHYYYYYYYYY?

Why has she bought all her toiletries. Walgreens is an oasis with everything you ever need and more. (Can you tell I love Walgreens?)
Has she bought them or are they left over from her last Vegas trip however many years ago? 🤢

Just rewatched her stories and she did imply it's all new. Where do they get their money from? She's got money to burn. Her trying to say book, book, bROoke & Joe have booked a week off and Jason thinks he's a pro spray painter did make me have another giggle though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She actually said ‘ don’t bother with solar panels’ ?? She doesn’t live in the real world ! She’s like a 90 year old that can’t use a mobile !

Has she bought them or are they left over from her last Vegas trip however many years ago? 🤢

Just rewatched her stories and she did imply it's all new. Where do they get their money from? She's got money to burn. Her trying to say book, book, bROoke & Joe have booked a week off and Jason thinks he's a pro spray painter did make me have another giggle though.
He works at the docks and pays all the bills. She earns minimum wage part time and spends her money on tat , booze and breaded mushroom

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She actually said ‘ don’t bother with solar panels’ ?? She doesn’t live in the real world ! She’s like a 90 year old that can’t use a mobile !

He works at the docks and pays all the bills. She earns minimum wage part time and spends her money on tat , booze and breaded mushroom
Technically breadcrumbs because those mushrooms go in the bin 😭

• Haha
I think the baby has been born that’s why her friends got her flowers. But she’s not allowed to announce it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.