Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before and I'll say it again....WHY DOES SHE KEEP LOOKING TO HER LEFT...*looks to her left....silence..."so...yeah..."*......ARRRGHHHHH

Reactions: 4
If love to know where they get their money from! Jason is constantly getting new phones and she’s just said they buy them outright (showing off but trying not to show it!)

Reactions: 12
Can't believe she's on about decorating again. "The whole house needs a fresh coat of paint." I dread to think how many coats of paint are on those walls!
Yeah, probably had a couple extra rooms before she moved in. Paint is so thick 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
If love to know where they get their money from! Jason is constantly getting new phones and she’s just said they buy them outright (showing off but trying not to show it!)
She didn’t even need to share that story, she’s just showing off! My husband gets his at the weekend, but I would NEVER dream of putting it on my Instagram or my Facebook letting people know, people who do that are just twats. I don’t even put it on my Facebook if I’m going on holiday, why do you have to advertise these things to everyone. I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s banging on about phones she doesn’t like the swipey up ones duck off beggy you love a swipe up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She didn’t even need to share that story, she’s just showing off! My husband gets his at the weekend, but I would NEVER dream of putting it on my Instagram or my Facebook letting people know, people who do that are just twats. I don’t even put it on my Facebook if I’m going on holiday, why do you have to advertise these things to everyone. I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mrs Beggy McBoasterson

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The buying it outright comment really wound me up! It served no purpose other than to show off.
Beggy you're such a twit

Reactions: 9
Just got an email saying the IPhone 11 is now available to buy for £759!!!

What a pointless story to share. £1300 ( for the big memory one) on a phone ! THATS WHAT BEGGY EARNS IN A YEAR! F off Beggy ! Really relatable to your followers who supposedly like your boot sale / pound shop bargains. Showing off in a really toe curling way.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's not even 7am and she is awake and giddy over her birthday..more like wants to see what freebies she has been posted..arse licking posts all day now..🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Advertising holidays on social media voids your home insurance. I don’t get why people do so though. Also the “we’ve got house sitters in” hmm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who the duck at her age, sits there boomeranging her birthday gifts!
duck off you old cow. Wonder if the phone Jason went out for yesterday was for her, or he went out to organise some kind of surprise!?!
She bleeping loves people licking her arse as though she’s so special! It’s just another birthday, Beggy. duck me you’ve had over 50 of the bastards I’d have thought you’d be over them by now!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.