Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories this morning has made me feel sick. Talking about her 'sexy' Reed diffuser.
Oh and she has another offer with said soul candles 🙄🙄😴😴

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Im sure that dressing gown was gifted?
Yes it was. Another brand on the list to not buy from - Christy ! They sent her hundreds of pounds worth of bedding she would never buy herself.

Please Becky you need to read through what you write on your posts and feed. You clearly have issues so if you read through it you would pick on the fact it doesn’t make any sense !

Today’s post 🙄
She literally just puts them up so other accounts share it and then comes more followers and all the praise “all hail Becky” 🙄

Reactions: 4
I wish she’d duck off with her Christmas tit! It’s bloody September ffs, She’s not right in the head...All the stuff she has to look forward to and all she’s bothered about is tacky Christmas wreaths ( aka REEEEFS)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wish she’d duck off with her Christmas tit! It’s bloody September ffs, She’s not right in the head...All the stuff she has to look forward to and all she’s bothered about is tacky Christmas wreaths ( aka REEEEFS)
And exactly the same tat year after year !

And exactly the same tat year after year !
Soon it will be the daily countdown to Xmas,the dalek like trees in every room and then the buying of xmas baubles cos they are cheap even though she has every colour under the sun stored in either the under stairs cupboard or the garage..

Lounging arm above head , is annoying me,also is she off today-I can actually tell when she’s got nothing to do she talks more 💩,house bragging is also annoying,absolutely barmy,going to be one of them days.

Reactions: 2
Lounging arm above head , is annoying me,also is she off today-I can actually tell when she’s got nothing to do she talks more 💩,house bragging is also annoying,absolutely barmy,going to be one of them days.
She annoyed me this morning too, absolutely NOTHING to say but had to hear her voice regardless , big off and go get a life 😕

Why do I do this to myself. I watch her stories on a morning and instantly she grates on me lol.

All these positive quotes she is posting lately is pathetic, she is the biggest hypocrite going on instagram.

I hope she doesn't think that she is going to countdown to christmas every day now, she has so much going on before then and she chooses to countdown to christmas. Christmas is just a day and it will go as quick as it came, and she is like a child - obsessed with it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Begging for a mirror for Brooke’s room I see! Get Brooke to buy her own bleeping mirror, she’s not a child!!! Jesus, how many bleeping mirrors do those two, self obsessed, vain, ‘look at me’ wannabes need in that house?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry but her collection of christmas decorations is just pathetic. She would be better of donating them for families who do not have much money to spend on christmas and decorations.

It just goes to show she doesnt understand the value of anything she buys as she buys all this crap and then forgets about it, just dumped away in the garage. Some family who are struggling to make ends meet and want to decorate for their kids at christmas would be thankful for even a tiny donation.

Selfish she is

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry but her collection of christmas decorations is just pathetic. She would be better of donating them for families who do not have much money to spend on christmas and decorations.

It just goes to show she doesnt understand the value of anything she buys as she buys all this crap and then forgets about it, just dumped away in the garage. Some family who are struggling to make ends meet and want to decorate for their kids at christmas would be thankful for even a tiny donation.

Selfish she is

Reactions: 1
Becky we know you read here. Please consider giving some Christmas decs to a family who doesn’t have a lot or any. Especially with children. Or help a school or a nursery or a kids home. You don’t need to disclose the location or anything for safe guarding but you have SO much and you seem to have disposable income. Please consider this you could make a families Christmas. As the above posters have mentioned. You will have a grandchild soon so please think of it from a young families perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Becky we know you read here. Please consider giving some Christmas decs to a family who doesn’t have a lot or any. Especially with children. Or help a school or a nursery or a kids home. You don’t need to disclose the location or anything for safe guarding but you have SO much and you seem to have disposable income. Please consider this you could make a families Christmas. As the above posters have mentioned. You will have a grandchild soon so please think of it from a young families perspective.
Have you said this to her?

Selfish she is
I thought that too! She is NEVER going to use all those decorations, there’s just too many. Surely there must be some charity near to her that would give them to a family who maybe can’t afford much this Christmas.
She won’t tho, she’ll keep them all & keep adding to it because she has a spending addiction, it doesn’t matter if she needs it or not, if it’s £1 or £100, the woman just can’t help herself 😤

Begging for a free mirror again for Brooks room...more fool them if they send her 1...

She cleans her floor with wipes on her hands and knees and then steams them once a week

Going by the colour of Brooke’s feet the other day, those floors are lucky if they get washed once a month.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.