Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love pissed Becky!!! Does anyone else think she’s had “the BEST day”?! 😂 might’ve mentioned it once or twice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love pissed Becky!!! Does anyone else think she’s had “the BEST day”?! 😂 might’ve mentioned it once or twice 😂
The best day celebrating her bed 😂😂😂
---
Oh gosh someone taker her phone away, why does she write like 6 year old writing about their day!
4 day wedding 😂😂
So today was the actual wedding in the registry office, tomorrow old beggy will decorate the venue then Saturday the “ wedding ” celebration.
Beggy will be knee deep in paper stars and pom-poms. I wonder if she’s made a pom wall like she did for her 40th 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Omg she is as pissed as a fart 😂😂 what a bleeping state she is …drunken old lush

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She reminded me of Gary Barlow everytime she said she’d ’had the best day’
I like a wedding but not to the degree she’s going on
I’ve also had some proper drunken nights but still manage to take me make up off even if it’s a wet wipe. Could smell her wine breath as well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was reading these posts and hadn't seen her stories so had to shoot straight over there before she wakes up & deletes them!!
Has she had 'the best day's?? I can't be sure.
You can only imagine what the potty mouth is like when she's out with the 'gerwls'
---
1) Just how old does she look in this picture even without her face.
2) Had the best day celebrating 'Me bed'???
WTAF is she waffling about. I know she likes being in her pit, but to have a whole day celebrating it???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t call it a 4 day wedding if one day is putting up pompom walls in the pub function room.

Surely that’s the ceremony, then a gap and then the celebration/party? 4 day wedding suggests something for the guests every day to me.

But what do I know? I am not a wedding planner like Beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t call it a 4 day wedding if one day is putting up pompom walls in the pub function room.

Surely that’s the ceremony, then a gap and then the celebration/party? 4 day wedding suggests something for the guests every day to me.

But what do I know? I am not a wedding planner like Beggy.
And the actual wedding was only the 4 of them which I find well bizarre. I know there treating Saturday as the actual wedding but you’d think they’d have family there rather than some cling on mate x

Reactions: 8
Is it just me who preferred to listen to drunk Beggy? She didn’t say so yeah once 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
4 day wedding
Day 1 registry office
Day 2 decorating venue
Day 3 let's call it a blessing as they got married on day 1
Day 4 ???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That purple dress looks like a rag and highlights just how skinny she is! 😬 The first dress from Shein looked so much better.

Reactions: 7
Her whole look was very dated - what was with her hair? I feel so bad but Becky loves a celebration. She’s overtook this friends wedding maybe her and jayyysun should just renew their marriage 🙄

Reactions: 9