Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post about all how all them women weigh the same but have different shapes, I totally get that you can get sucked into believing you need to conform to a certain body image or shape but Beggy is dangerously thin. I think in her head she thinks she she is ok and normal but they chatting stories last night showed her gaunt face and skin hanging

Reactions: 11
Those walls look like the colour of babies poo. And those bloody blinds that are too big for the windows. Jesus H Christ. She has no idea

Reactions: 6
She paints the walls over and over, but never does the ceiling or the wood work. Her rooms are so dirty and dull looking. But like her face really.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember that voice she used to talk to Manny in...when he was a baby🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so right…… the cedar room bringing the outside in, yes Beggy you have definitely done that. Dull, drab,dark, dirty looking.

I have seen that colour on so many Insta huns homes of late, yet for some reason, thiers looks bright and clean and airy. Hers don’t look nice at all…….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it her getting married or a mate??
The way she is banging on about this feckin wedding we could be mistaken it's her.
Clearly nothing exciting in her own life so has to hold onto the coattails of someone else 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her arms are like twigs now 😧 and another fake bag 😂 she just pisses money away on tat
---

I don’t get why she buys fakes of bags that aren’t that expensive?

Don’t buy a fake bag in every colour and buy the real thing from John Lewis.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her arms are like twigs now 😧 and another fake bag 😂 she just pisses money away on tat
---
Her arms are terribly thin, her body is just getting worse and worse.
---
---
Not to mention the 2 dresses she shown saying no to them but not returning them. She’s seriously not right in the head. Such a hoarder thinking she looks great with it all 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Jesus, she looks so old and doddery with her shaking hands doing those belts. Her face looked weird too like she was holding her breath.
Really sad to see someone deteriorating so much.

She looks shocking, why is no-one telling her that enough is enough and that she needs help.
Her account needs taking down, because seeing that must be triggering to so many other woman out there.

12 pairs of new balance £100
2 pairs of specials 85
That's £1370 on just trainers I know some are fakes but that's ridiculous. She's walking around in poundland glasses so is obviously not bothered about her eye care just like she doesn't care about her eating disorder.
Also anyone else think this "friend" who's getting married is just using her never to be heard of again. It sounds like she's done all the decorations, she hosted the hen party for strangers who treated her house like tit and left it in a tip. I think she's so lonely (jason on a 100 mile bike ride, Brooke all over her new boyfriend family, no dawn) that she'll latch onto anything or anyone that comes her way

Reactions: 21
12 pairs of new balance £100
2 pairs of specials 85
That's £1370 on just trainers I know some are fakes but that's ridiculous. She's walking around in poundland glasses so is obviously not bothered about her eye care just like she doesn't care about her eating disorder.
Also anyone else think this "friend" who's getting married is just using her never to be heard of again. It sounds like she's done all the decorations, she hosted the hen party for strangers who treated her house like tit and left it in a tip. I think she's so lonely (jason on a 100 mile bike ride, Brooke all over her new boyfriend family, no dawn) that she'll latch onto anything or anyone that comes her way
Exactly this.
Shes also just said how much she loves her new shein cardy, so in true becky style, in the next breath said so I'm going to order it in more colours. She's actually put of hand for spending.
This "mate" is deffo using her for the hen doo & wedding tat that beckys sorting for her... this wedding is actually taking over beckys life its ridiculous. She loves feeling like someone needs her to do stuff.

Brooke’s fella and his family have all got signet rings with a family crest on them recently, so looking forward to Beggy getting the shein version. And her finger turning as green as her new walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 15