Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait till she shows us which boats...sorry shoes she’s bought to go with that bleeping hideous pink suit🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can see on her photo she’s lost even more weight. Her head looks huge and face very thin,

Spring rolls for her dinner?? Is she for real. Not even with some rice and vegetables?

She has definitely made herself start to become unwell over the last eight months.

She genuinely doesn't look happy. The only time she seems happy is spending money but I think that's a false happiness, there's definitely something going on behind all the overspending, binge drinking, loud and 'confident' person.
She looks exhausted and drained.

I feel for anyone with an eating disorder but she’s just masking it with alcohol and shopping. She needs help. She says she’s not got a mental health problem, she obviously doesn’t understand that’s what anorexia is but I’d say she has a mental health issue on top of that. Her highs, lows and her fast speech are concerning. She’s exhausted which is likely due to burning her body out with stress. She’s stressed her body with poor nutrition, alcohol and constant running around. Her body is constantly in a stress response. She’s burned herself out and her low sugar crashes too. Becky sort yourself out, I’ve been there many years ago when I wasn’t eating, I got help and found the root reason of why I was so unhappy. She isn’t happy, it’s clear to see, but she needs to get off social media as she’s causing a lot of damage to many that follow her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You can see on her photo she’s lost even more weight. Her head looks huge and face very thin,

Spring rolls for her dinner?? Is she for real. Not even with some rice and vegetables?
Imagine young girls thinking that’s a healthy way to eat...She is 40 years old ffs, yet she acts & behaves like a teenager!!!

Reactions: 4
Thought she didnt have any shoes to go with the pink suit and someone suggested nude shoes...and she has just gone out in nude shoes ...🙄

Reactions: 6
Just showed my friend a few pics of Beggy + asked him how old he'd put her ...
*Mid 50's was his reply*
Followed by
*Mutton dressed as lamb*
I told him she's 40 ..
* bleeping hell she looks rough* was the response 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She cannot only be 4 years older than me, she genuinely looks the same age as my mum and she’s 59!

Either she’s lying or she did serious damage to her skin when she was younger

Reactions: 5
Why is her eye all swollen..and weird that she hasn't told us ..its not as if we cant see it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So your Husband phoned, hes come off hes bike. Dont know if hes hurt or not. I,ll get dressed, put slap on, tell all on Insta. Then pick him up eventually tut tut!! Scabby heartless witch. I would have been out the bleeping door in my PJ.s 🤬🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow, so she’s sat there putting that bleeping filthy fake tan on whilst Jason is waiting somewhere with his bike, bloody hell make sure you get your priorities right...
Selfish witch!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She has a date with the sofa and the tv...When doesn’t she? All she does is shop, drink or sit on her lazy arse watching box sets. Hard life eh, Beggy?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.