Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason she got invited / went round today was so they could get their mitts on their freebie!
I couldn’t accept anything without thanking the person / company,yet they come across as though they think they’re entitled to stuff. Manners cost duck all!!!!

Reactions: 12
Why on earth is she now planning an extension or a new conservatory, has she never heard of if it’s not broke don’t fix it? It’ll soon just be the 2 of them so why would you need to extend? We’ve lived here 16 years and never replaced our windows as they’re going strong lol.
Had to lol when she said ‘conversion’ ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It baffles me it really does. She ain't having a baby for christ sake, she as been living up to her name beggy that's for sure
What bugs me more than everything else....there wasn’t even a thank you. Just like every other gifted item she’s ever been given. There’s no thanks. There’s a sense of entitlement

Reactions: 15
What bugs me more than everything else....there wasn’t even a thank you. Just like every other gifted item she’s ever been given. There’s no thanks. There’s a sense of entitlement
Yeah it’s like she thinks she doesn’t have to say thank you because she’s doing them a favour for advertising it she needs to pull her bleeping giraffe neck in an get some manners you’d think she’d use the word thank you as it’s free an she loves a freebie

• Haha
Just saw Dawn's latest post. Certainly looks like she has friends (and not loud raucous ones either) aside of Beggy ! Bet she's well jarred off that Dawn can have a pleasant evening without her ! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hairs annoying her she says...not as much as us love!!!
And blowing her hair spitting everywhere..scruffy witch🤢

Obviously obviously obviously.....aaaarrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh😤😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
‘When payday’, why does she miss the S off her words? Becky it’s ’when’s’ as is when is pay day? She reads here enough so I wish she would learn something.

Ffs ordering countless cheap jewellery. Why? She admits she can’t stop. Go get some breakfast before work and book a Gp appointment to discuss your food issues and excessive spending as a way to block out your problems Becky, it’s so concerning to watch.

Reactions: 11
Oh that’s nice she’s going to stick 50 one pound coins to a bit of board for Jason’s birthday least he’ll be able to scrape a little bit back of his money that you spend on tit!!

duck OFF saying obviously you docile cuntcake 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why say ‘that’s about it really nothing more to report’ then two minutes later she’s back.!

• Haha
50 bits of tit for Jason’s 50th... quick Jason, escape now, QUICK! Alllllll the unwanted tat you can think of in coordinated bags...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So true even Mrs hinch says thank you, just pure rude but then she expects all the time without one single thank you , I’ve been brought up with manners , where yours eh ?

I’ve noticed she holds up the ‘40’ mug up the camera quite obviously 🙄😂 you have a mug... it’s not a birth certificate to prove your “age” 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve noticed she holds up the ‘40’ mug up the camera quite obviously 🙄😂 you have a mug... it’s not a birth certificate to prove your “age” 🙊
I’ve got one from my 21st. If I use will I pass as that age again do you think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For her evening meal she has had duck spring rolls and the breaded stuff from the breaded mushrooms?? Seemed more pleased with the alcohol.

Becky, I know you read this, you are really going to make yourself ill if you don't get help for your eating disorder. You gained a lot of followers after the itv stint which means there's probably loads of people following you with eating disorders, or recovering from eating disorders themselves.
To come across as bragging for only having such a small amount to eat is pretty triggering to some

Reactions: 15
Is she seriously trying to advertise a gifted item that’s sourced from old leather when she buys so much tat and doesn’t usually give any fucks about the waste / environment or who makes her £1 bracelets that she keeps purchasing! bleeping moron, she really is as thick as dog tit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.