Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG has anyone seen the ITV interview she did in January?
She totally loved herself she’s so deluded🤦🏼‍♀️
Also look how much weight she has lost since then!

Reactions: 7
Does she think it makes her look good cos she eats a couple of mini duck spring rolls and the coating off a garlic mushroom for her tea...
She is a disgrace, is that what her granddaughter has to look up to? A grandmother who starves herself and thinks that a bottle of cider is more appealing than a nutritious meal! I’d be keeping my child away from her, she’s an absolute mess!!!

Reactions: 13
Beggy is that annoying friend that we all have on facebook..writes what's in the oven for dinner/tea..checks herself into every place they visit..shares those...I bet I dont even get 1 like scamming type pics that constantly pop up..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Beggy is that annoying friend that we all have on facebook..writes what's in the oven for dinner/tea..checks herself into every place they visit..shares those...I bet I dont even get 1 like scamming type pics that constantly pop up..🙄
Omg how accurate is this 🤣 She is definitely that annoying person on Facebook that checks herself in at the hospital!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG has anyone seen the ITV interview she did in January?
She totally loved herself she’s so deluded🤦🏼‍♀️
Also look how much weight she has lost since then!
Omg I have just watched this. She looks so much healthier in it. She has lost a lot of weight since then, and her behaviour has become more "extreme"

She has definitely made herself start to become unwell over the last eight months.

She genuinely doesn't look happy. The only time she seems happy is spending money but I think that's a false happiness, there's definitely something going on behind all the overspending, binge drinking, loud and 'confident' person.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She probably wasn’t putting that brown tit on her face with a germ ridden old make up brush. She looked healthy because she didn’t look dirty.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just had a quick look at the company that have gifted her the bag. Seems like an ethical company that are promoting good causes, why oh why have they approached Beggy to help promote their cause though? The words ETHICAL, SUSTAINABLE and RECYCLED should not be used within spitting distance of the wasteful, grabby old bint! Beggy is the polar opposite of everything this company appear to be promoting! Is it a wind up? Has someone in the marketing department got confused and sent this to Beggy by accident? Please someone enlighten me!

Reactions: 9
This has been repeated dozens of times but she won’t stop, she will actually believe that we are all jealous of her and no doubt will love that we’ve noticed how much weight she’s lost. It’s an illness, it’s what she’s hoping to achieve, but she doesn’t realise the impact it can have on others, in one breath she’s stating how grateful she was that she got help from using the laxatives but only a few weeks ago she was saying she wanted to chop parts off her body. How come her family don’t see this? Or do they & she just won’t listen, let’s be honest she does come across as someone who loves getting her own way! I think it’s sad that she continues to live a lie whilst pretending to 66k followers that she’s ‘keeping it real’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wow she makes such an effort to see her mum..yes we know the car boot was tit cause you have told us twice already..but I bet you still bought some tat cause you need to get your spending fix in or you will get the shakes..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Car boot was crap but it was nice as I got to see Mum...Obviously! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wow, so you spent less than an hour with your Mum but you have to mention it eh, Beggy, you need to get those brownie points in with you being such a great daughter and all that...🙄

Reactions: 5
Just showed my friend a few pics of Beggy + asked him how old he'd put her ...
*Mid 50's was his reply*
Followed by
*Mutton dressed as lamb*
I told him she's 40 ..
* bleeping hell she looks rough* was the response 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who the fk wears or even wants to buy a T-shirt like that? Tacky AF and my teenage daughters wouldn’t be seen in it. Ffs she’s nearly 41! Do people really buy the tit she wears? The amount of cash she splashes on crap she could have paid for her mum to go private or for herself to have private therapy.

For her evening meal she has had duck spring rolls and the breaded stuff from the breaded mushrooms?? Seemed more pleased with the alcohol.

Becky, I know you read this, you are really going to make yourself ill if you don't get help for your eating disorder. You gained a lot of followers after the itv stint which means there's probably loads of people following you with eating disorders, or recovering from eating disorders themselves.
To come across as bragging for only having such a small amount to eat is pretty triggering to some
She was on itv??!!!

Please someone find me a link [emoji1787]

Shes wiring her £1:99 bracelet so it stays on her wrist as she’s scared she loses it 😂

Heard it all now 😭😭😭 #DEAD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She definitely reads here because she didn’t used to say what she’s eaten now she’s saying so like she’s proud of herself and the best but
Shes wiring her £1:99 bracelet so it stays on her wrist as she’s scared she loses it 😂

Heard it all now 😭😭😭 #DEAD
hahahahaa I thought when I saw that, I bet someone mentions that on here, I thought ffs it was cheap tit what do you expect lol it’s ‘OBVIOUSLY’ going to keep falling off - cuz it’s cheap tit 😂😂😂😂😂

More filtered grid pics 😐 Why though when we all know what she looks like on her stories?!!!
And she’s going to waste yet more money on more shoes when she already has about a million pairs in her dressing room!!!!

Had anyone read the comments on her very filtered grind post? A couple of comments how gorgeous and young she looks and has the best hair of Insta.
If people can't see it's a filtered pic, I should start filtering mine too 🤪🤣

• Haha
Becky if you're going to filter your grid posts, can you please do the same on stories?
Thought I was looking at your ghost.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.