Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me ive been gone for 3 days, I’ve not watched any of her stories, but judging by these comments it’s the same old tit as usual. I don’t even know if I can watch anymore it’s stressful trying to keep up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s going on with her comedy eyelashes today? Looks like she’s just added another 689 layers of mascara over the makeup she wore at the weekend! Re her perfume, I’ve only known one other person who wears obsession and she was a prick too! I had Beggy down as a Britney Spears perfume fan myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing is with Vegas, what throws you is that you leave the U.K. at 12:30 but get there at 15:30 but it’s because it’s 10 hours ahead and er, yeah...

bleeping hell, is she seriously this thick all of the time? How does she cope with life? How did she bring kids up and run her home? I’m surprised she’s even got to 50...Soz, Begs I mean 40 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yea
The thing is with Vegas, what throws you is that you leave the U.K. at 12:30 but get there at 15:30 but it’s because it’s 10 hours ahead and er, yeah...

bleeping hell, is she seriously this thick all of the time? How does she cope with life? How did she bring kids up and run her home? I’m surprised she’s even got to 50...Soz, Begs I mean 40 🤦🏻‍♀️
😂😂😂😂 I was just gonna post this! My face was literally like
B827B6E4-E038-45CE-BA90-B145FA4CAC97.jpeg

• Haha
Shed had to go to bed at 7.30 shes bleeping knackered from blinking with those spiders on her eyelids!!!

• Haha

Not quite sure what she’s on about, the flight to Vegas is 10 hrs and the time difference is 8 hrs surely you’d know this 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Not quite sure what she’s on about, the flight to Vegas is 10 hrs and the time difference is 8 hrs surely you’d know this 🤔🤔🤔
AND they’ve got to leave enough time to get to the airport....AND be there hrs before they fly🤦‍♀️ Sooooo yeah......

She’s actually acting like she’s never flown before 🤦‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for her. I can just imagine her in the departure lounge....you’d know she’s there. Imagine being sat next to her on the flight 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s really struggling for content.
Why would anybody want to see her in bed changing tv channels?

• Haha
Last night she was talking like she’s introducing everyone to a star is born? She had deffo never heard of it

AND they’ve got to leave enough time to get to the airport....AND be there hrs before they fly🤦‍♀️ Sooooo yeah......

She’s actually acting like she’s never flown before 🤦‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for her. I can just imagine her in the departure lounge....you’d know she’s there. Imagine being sat next to her on the flight 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
Omg imagine. That’s bloody torture 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘ALEXA, PLAY KEEPING FAYFFFF’

I just want to throw my phone on the floor and set fire too it

BRB

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I often wonder if she’s a secret coke head, all the itching and scratching of her nose. Would explain the highs and suppressed appetite.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I often wonder if she’s a secret coke head, all the itching and scratching of her nose. Would explain the highs and suppressed appetite.
She looks like the last Wotsit in the bag this morning!
She needs a bleeping good bath then a proper meal!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.