Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHE’S LIT A CANDLE PEOPLE! I REPEAT SHE HAS ONLY GONE AND ACTUALLY LIT ONE OF HER 150 GIFTED BASTARD CANDLES!!! *faints*

P.s. Even her taste in films is tit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
SHE’S LIT A CANDLE PEOPLE! I REPEAT SHE HAS ONLY GONE AND ACTUALLY LIT ONE OF HER 150 GIFTED BASTARD CANDLES!!! *faints*

P.s. Even her taste in films is tit
She’s lit that because Nikki opened her Nero candles from Soul today. Beggy hadn’t touched hers until Nikki mentioned them. She’s laughable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Notice how she stopped herself from saying "beauts" and said beautiful people instead. But no becky doesn't read here 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think she is trying so hard to be like Nikki? All of a sudden she’s buying sequin dresses and blazers? And the dressing room with the shoes? It’s so bizarre
That’s exactly how I see it aswell. Let’s be honest though however hard she tries she deffo ain’t gonna be like Nikki 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Nikki prefers quality over quantity.
The money Beggy wastes she could have some lovely things in that house, she’d rather buy a tit load of tat though!

Reactions: 10
She’s lit that because Nikki opened her Nero candles from Soul today. Beggy hadn’t touched hers until Nikki mentioned them. She’s laughable 😂
God she really is a bleeping loser 😂😂😂

Her mate Dawn is 50 and looks better than becky does..
This is why age shouldn’t matter. If she really is 40 and she looks mid 50’s she should probably keep her gob shut about being 40. Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if she turns out to be 60

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a feeling she is hoping to be spotted to make it big from insta. That’s where the jealousy with Hinch comes in.

So far on her account - we have crafts, decorating, cheap shopping and boot sale hauls, local news with her eating disorder, make up, clothes, drinking ....

The latest comes across as a wanna be QVC seller..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think she is trying so hard to be like Nikki? All of a sudden she’s buying sequin dresses and blazers? And the dressing room with the shoes? It’s so bizarre
I thought this too!! Going on about her fake tan, her perfume as well!!

Did anyone notice on her story when she was away food shopping, catch up with you Beaut....iful 😃😃 people in a bit. HIYA Becky 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think the clothes she got are actually rank? Like you could pay me and I still wouldn’t wear them?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think the clothes she got are actually rank? Like you could pay me and I still wouldn’t wear them?
Everything is way too big for her and with most of the stuff you can see why it's been sold 👍🏼🤐
On her latest haul was maybe one or two items I'd have consider buying from a carboot at that price .. İF I hadn't already got a whole room of clothes ..

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why she needs to buy old clothes from the car boot every single week, like yeah if you spot the odd gem BUT every single week when she literally has a room full of clothes...just wear what you’ve bleeping got and buy when you need something new! She’s got such an addictive personality and it shows so much between the alcohol and the need to buy any old tat from the carboot or eBay!

Reactions: 9
I’ve followed Becky for yonks (when she only had a couple of thousand followers) & I’ve only ever seen her do ONE car boot sale in all of that time.
I think if she was taking stuff to charity shops she’d definitely be telling the whole bloody world & if she did there’s no way she’d have that amount of clothes still packing out nearly every bedroom in her house!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.