Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s supposed to be at work and she’s been non-stop posting Christmas tat from eBay on her stories 😂😭😂😭

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Talking about all the positive things she has- Jason’s 50th, a granddaughter being born.
Yet she’s more excited about an event that occurs every year. She wants tomthink herself bleeping grateful.
Some people aren’t lucky to have a partner live that long, or have the wonderful gift of a grandchild. She is a selfish self centered dirty little carrot. Appreciate what you have instead of counting down your life. With any luck Jason will duck off with some 21 year old and Mac will ban her from any involvement with the baby then she will be left with nothing.

Reactions: 9
I thought she had a cousin wedding as well
I guess it's not important then

Reactions: 6
Hate the fact that i'm sticking up for her because i can't stand the woman but she did do a carboot sale a few weeks ago. I remember watching her stories of her sorting the garage out and obviously Jason put it all in the car for her and then the next morning there were stories of her and Brooke at the car boot and Brooke was stuck on her phone and sat in the car and there were stories of her and her stall of shite and stories of her buying more shite so she sold her tat and then baught more that day too and took a few things to the charity shop

Reactions: 3
Hate the fact that i'm sticking up for her because i can't stand the woman but she did do a carboot sale a few weeks ago. I remember watching her stories of her sorting the garage out and obviously Jason put it all in the car for her and then the next morning there were stories of her and Brooke at the car boot and Brooke was stuck on her phone and sat in the car and there were stories of her and her stall of shite and stories of her buying more shite so she sold her tat and then baught more that day too and took a few things to the charity shop
That’ll be why she doesn’t like going to charity shops then she’s scared she will end up buying her own shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think someone needs to break it to her that those “succulents” hate the way she says that word, are more than likely genital warts, probably from swinging. They are growing so well Cos they are an std

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.