Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocking how bad her wrinkles are at 40 years old, Becky instead of spending money on useless tit at the car boot sale or poundstretcher, invest in some decent skincare!

Reactions: 7
If that was me, my family would come WAAAAY before Instagram..... but Becky has already proven time and time again that nothing comes before the gram!

That bloody IGTV today.... 🙄 you’re 40+ hun, stop trying to dress like a 17 year old!!
Omg yeah Instagram is her life! God knows what she’d do without it, she doesn’t have anyone else to talk to Day in day out! It’s a sad life sat staring back at your own reflection telling it your daily tasks. I’d give it all up if it meant I couldn’t be in my grandchild’s life often but she can’t put her phone down, so I don’t blame them!

I genuinely think she gets her happiness from spending money, so even if it’s used looking clothes that are 10 times to big for her it makes her happy because she’s spent the money! She looks like such an idiot!

And to say she inspires people to go to the carboot 🤣🤣🤣 what a time to be alive if you’re loving life because you’ve inspired people to go to a carboot sale 🙈

• Haha
Shocking how bad her wrinkles are at 40 years old, Becky instead of spending money on useless tit at the car boot sale or poundstretcher, invest in some decent skincare!
Her idea of skin care is a face wipe at night & then fake tan her face with tan straight off her dirty dressing table.... makes me cringe when she does that!
She’ll be off for her Botox again soon 😳 all ready for los vagas

Reactions: 8
Her comment that people have said her teeth look more white, no Hun you’re teeth look right because you have filtered the HELL out of your grid picture as it’s the only way you’ll have some colour on your cheeks and look human! She could pass for a zombie out of the walking dead with going crazy with the filters on her photos!

Reactions: 5
Just shows how fake she is ! Clearly lots going on she doesn’t share but claims to share everything.

Could it be her sharing -
About to come on
Bruised legs
Lies about baby death threat
Standing in front of one of her 509 mirrors saying she wants to cut off her fat bits.....

That has meant she is not involved with the baby.

It’s not sad ? I don’t blame the mum to be. If that was my baby’s new nanny she would be kept as arms length.

But hay ho Beggy......Just keep on with your fake Instagram life.

How dull you are going to be spending thousands of your husbands hard earned cash on new conservatory windows. Most people will save up and be really excited to be able to afford this. She will have not put a bean towards it .... all her part time job money goes on her addiction to tat!

Becky your a total car crash and the fact your being cut out of special family events does not stop you......

Off you go to markseses to get more miniature pointless food. How about you buy some meat and veg and cook your husband a decent meal!
She obviously is still struggling with an eating disorder and that’s why she has to go food shopping every single day. When I was ill with annorexia I never had food in the house, but shopped for what my husband and kids needed every single day. She needs to get off Instagram and get the help she needs. She already looks a good 15 years older than she actually is so the sooner she gets help the better.

Reactions: 6
I honestly have no idea how someone can have so much crappppppp and clothes and shoes and everything else!!! It’s madness!!

I think she’s a hoarder

Reactions: 6
For the love of god Beggy stop saying bleeping cuuutteeee!!
Her vocabulary to describe anything starts & ends at cute / lush. I may send her a thesaurus in the post. Not that she’ll know what it’s used for 😏
If she really has washed everything, how come the tags are still on everything? All of that tat looks huge when she holds it up. She’s such a scrawny old goat, why doesn’t she just buy clothes that fit? Not that she needs any bloody more
Well spotted, I bet she’s not washed any of them. Her personal hygiene isn’t the greatest anyway so I doubt buying second hand clothes & not washing them will bother her that much.

Got halfway through her hauls and had to switch off. I was giving myself a migraine from all the screwing of my face and eye rolling. What a grade A twit.
Don’t forget guys, if you want to find your local car boot sale, just google “local car boot sale!” 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was just thinking to myself now..
Could you imagine if our mums in 20-30 years time when their at an old age and they look back at their life and said 'when i was in my 50s (sorry, i mean 40s) i used to hold a phone in front of my face, talk to it and posted what i said for strangers to see me talking to my phone.. I would feel like such a twit if that was me or my mum! Beggys life is literally based around posting patronizing stories on Instagram, drinking, having noo noos/nana naps, (apparently) ''working hard'', shite shopping and more drinking. Her life is just ao repetitive. I cant watch her stories anymore because she treats people like their thick and have no idea how to do things..

I saw this on facebook and thought it was very apt for Becky.. she probably feels like this more than how much she actually works..

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It’s sad there’s obviously a rift if she’s not been invited but tbf you can’t blame them, we all think she’s an absolute horror just from her insta, imagine actually living with it and having to deal with her in real life 🤮

Reactions: 3
Omg why did she feel the need to spread her legs to show us she had leggings on. We don’t need a flash of the gash to see when one is wearing trousers. Bloody hell lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Just caught up with the boot sale "haul" 😴 Is she for real with that pink playsuit? I thought G21 from Asda was for erm ahem girls aged 21 🤔 not 60 year old haggered grannies to be!

Reactions: 10
She’s such a selfish, greedy, desperate lying old hag. I messaged her ages ago about the engraved bangle company as I’d like to get one for my sister in law, as we lost my mother in law in May to a short battle with lung cancer (maybe my words were too blunt 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Felt like she needed to know mums are important!) still awaiting a reply yet she bangs on about all the DMs about her and her bleeping ego. Today I messaged Katie from inside the whitehouse as she has the same bangle and it took her all of about 10 minutes to reply to me.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think she is trying so hard to be like Nikki? All of a sudden she’s buying sequin dresses and blazers? And the dressing room with the shoes? It’s so bizarre

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think she is trying so hard to be like Nikki? All of a sudden she’s buying sequin dresses and blazers? And the dressing room with the shoes? It’s so bizarre
Yeah , I thought the same .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.