Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice the emphasis on “Markses” when she said she was going shopping this morning? But she doesn’t read Tattle!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Right, all this insta tv ‘hauls’ bollocks.... I thought the reason people did shopping haul videos was to show you what YOU too can buy? Like a Primark haul or a Poundland haul, I thought the idea was that someone films themselves saying ‘here’s a blazer I got on Tuesday in Primark’ and then you can go get one as it’s CURRENT stock. Now maybe I’m being thick here but why would anyone watch a boot sale haul? In the unlikely event that any of us actually liked any of her crap no one could actually get it as it was from 5 seasons ago 😂 Am I just showing my age and not ‘getting’ it???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she for real? ‘You’ll all be at the bootsale at half 6
for the bargains, I shouldn’t tell you really should I!’ Yeah cos 65,000 bots from around the country are all gonna go to the same bootsale as you to look for absolute pointless crap to ‘stage’ or ‘showcase’ in their homes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nothing to wear.. yeah alright Beggy, it should say ‘nothing nice to wear’ as all your clothes are ugly as duck.

Her IGTV 😳 that jumpsuit is awful, she would look like a bleeping stick of rock in that especially with her frame. The way she kept rubbing herself up with that sequin dress 🤣 honest to god I can’t watch her anymore she creeps me out! She reckons she’s washed them all yet they have tags? No Beggy, we know you’re a filthy cow, no need to lie and pretend you’re not.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep ! She's made my blood boil this morning. Aside of saying ummm yeah too many friggin times.
My kitchen ceiling is coming down + the cupboards are shite so ummm yeah I'd love to just have a pot of "savings" I can use to pay for that "boring" work to be done !
Get over yourself, there's people who'd give anything to spend like you do on things they actually really need !! Grrrr
Totally agree. Not just that but also to receive all of the “#gifted” items she does but never says thank you. Never really shows you them properly or appears to use them. I’d love a new this that and the other but I actually have to buy them !

Reactions: 6
Umm so yeah......I can’t keep up with all these clothes she keeps buying and all I keep hearing is ‘that will be great for holidays’. How long is she actually going to Vegas for has she said?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Umm so yeah......I can’t keep up with all these clothes she keeps buying and all I keep hearing is ‘that will be great for holidays’. How long is she actually going for has she said?
I think she's buying to make herself feel better to mask something she's missing in her life. I've done it myself ... That high is short lived though which is why she keeps on. Rather than addressing the root cause she masks it with spending. It's all well+ good until something snaps + you have to face the issue. Happened to me + I spent several evenings+ weekends selling all my excess "stuff" to make some money back. Anyway, she's probably trying to feel happy for several reasons ... Maybe she hates her teeth too, she knows she looks old which is why she buys inappropriate clothes, her son/gf think she's over the top, her husband is always out, either working to replenish the pot or out cycling his frustration away ... There's so many things I'd imagine are triggers for her. She's not eating properly (has she ever) she drinks more than regularly, she's never satisfied with anything, she's constantly got fomo, the shrieking woman must be in a complete turmoil. Get some help Beggy - you really really need it.

Reactions: 19
Don’t forget she’s opening beggys bargain boutique so you can have a chance to buy her bargain clobber from the bootsale 😎 complete with sweat patches on the under arms and clout juice on the crotch cannot wait to purchase

Why is it obvious that Brooke’s gone to work do we have her diary? Her timetable? Her work rota? Your not a bleeping kardashian beggy so no its not obvious to us Brooke’s gone to work ..... Jason was late in last night eh probably sat in his car sniffing dawn on his dick waiting for you to go to sleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Don’t forget she’s opening beggys bargain boutique so you can have a chance to buy her bargain clobber from the bootsale 😎 complete with sweat patches on the under arms and clout juice on the crotch cannot wait to purchase

Why is it obvious that Brooke’s gone to work do we have her diary? Her timetable? Her work rota? Your not a bleeping kardashian beggy so no its not obvious to us Brooke’s gone to work ..... Jason was late in last night eh probably sat in his car sniffing dawn on his dick waiting for you to go to sleep
*clout juice on the crotch* nooooooooo 😳😔💩😂🎣

• Haha
91CE2E05-49F8-4E15-9965-3852E32F198B.jpeg

Dreaming of sucking Shelly off 🤔 what the duck are them eyebrows all about surely she can see they’re odd

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No point to the carboot IG tv. Nobody can go and buy anything ! Beggy if your trying to get stuff off brands or be in anyway helpful or current you are not really going about it the correct way.

Best to just stop now .... PLEASE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve followed Becky for yonks (when she only had a couple of thousand followers) & I’ve only ever seen her do ONE car boot sale in all of that time.
I think if she was taking stuff to charity shops she’d definitely be telling the whole bloody world & if she did there’s no way she’d have that amount of clothes still packing out nearly every bedroom in her house!!
Did one a few weeks back & took the rest to charity...... she is such a liar! lol omg like you say Im sure wed of all heard and seen about it if she did do one and she even said the other day she doesnt "do" charity shops as theyre so expensive :oops:😂🤦‍♀️..... so if she wont buy from them she certainly wouldnt give to them so they can make money off her crap would she :unsure::rolleyes:

Anyone else notice the emphasis on “Markses” when she said she was going shopping this morning? But she doesn’t read Tattle!
I hate "marksies" ffs its marks and spencer or M&S! Its like "Tescos" its bleeping TESCO.........B&Ms- its B&M 😂 😂 😂 😂

Im just going to Dunelm"ies" see NO ONE SHOULD SAY THAT so why say it on others lol you sound like a moron 🤦‍♀️ 😂

Reactions: 8
Catching up with Mr E 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why does she make out she’s run off her feet? Stop making out that you hardly have any time with your husband or a chance to sit down.
You do a few hours handing out grubby 2’ps and the rest of your time purchasing tit ffs, it’s hardly rocket science!!!

She did do a car boot sale and give the left overs to charity but it wasn’t a couple of weeks ago. It was more like a couple of months ago, there were quite a few comments on here about it. I don’t think I recall her doing one before then though.

Reactions: 3
She looks like a dirty carrot today. She needs exfoliating to get that tit colour off her skin. Why do all these instagrammers cake themselves in fake tan. Each to their own but they all are a dirty brown, fake flashes, fake nails, Botox... what a world we live in.

• Haha
100% mentioning the conservatory SO much cos she’s hoping it’ll be discounted or gifted! Beggy bleep.

I think Jodie needs telling that the biggest tattle twit is Beggy! Yes, Jodie, she’s on here. She’s been on here under different names and she’s also slagged people off.
Wow fancy pretending you’re holier than thou to your followers and them believing you!!!

Attachments

• Haha
She looks like a dirty carrot today. She needs exfoliating to get that tit colour off her skin. Why do all these instagrammers cake themselves in fake tan. Each to their own but they all are a dirty brown, fake flashes, fake nails, Botox... what a world we live in.
A DIRTY CARROT!!!! That’s amused me 😂 Like one of her 946 Aldi toy carrots after dolly has ragged it around the back garden!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.