Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No body asked her to do anything she’s just trying to make it look like people are interested in her 😩 people are interested watching you make an absolute tool of yourself everyday. You dress like a 20 year old and your actually so bleeping embarrassing I couldn’t imagine what your kids must think seriously if she was my mum I would literally tell her it’s us or instagram I cannot deal. She makes me cringe so bad 😩 and does she ever cook I’ve never seen her like me turn her oven on..... Mate this women is something else I swear she’s a self obsessed twit and needs mental help can’t go a day without drinking or buying something Becky seriously your something else 😩😩😩😩😩 and also Becky you don’t get so many messages your just chatting tit becoz your inbox is dry as anything .... bye hun

Reactions: 11
The thing is - last year I used to LOVE beckys page. Spesh at christmas time i was loving her homemade wreaths and tree bargains (cuz everyone loves a bit of tat at xmas) BUT I do feel like the attention she got for being thrifty at christmas has gone to her head and she thinks she needs to do the same EVERY day. People only love tatt and razzle dazzle at xmas because money's tight and everythings glitzy, we really dont need to see u buy tat jan-november - we want proper nice things in our homes not piles and piles of chrome jizzz or smelly leaves. I feel like she needs to have a week in a retreat somewhere, no phone, reflect on life and her page and actually PICK what she wants to focus on..
Shes not a fashion page so stop showing us your £6.99 tarty playsuits
Shes not a cleaning page so stop showing us a random minky or an oven cleaner once a year
Shes not a wellbeing post so stop chirping up with dysmorphia every other week
Shes certainly not a food page so stop showing us your mouldy coleslaw and micro food and claiming it as cooking
Shes not a lifestyle brand so stop snapping yourself necking gin down the swingers tafarn
Some consistency she needs, her page is as hectic as her in home bargains with a fiver in a pocket. shes not an inspiration so stop showing us your LIFE and claming its something we need to see. Live your life. Share your passion. Just chose what your passion is first and get your T Rex fingers out of 159 different (frozen from iceland) pies

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the fucks avin a sqwidge in Iceland mean. Talk bastard English ya twit!! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mac’s moved 45minutes away... I wonder why 🤔 ...so you can’t just pop round love!

Reactions: 12
Mac’s moved 45minutes away... I wonder why 🤔 ...so you can’t just pop round love!
There’s no chance of that unless he has alcohol. Even having cancer won’t make her go and see her family but she spends every weekend down the swingers shed with Shelly and dawn

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The picture of her in her £2 boot sale bargain, looks like she bought it and stuck it straight on, wouldn’t even consider washing it first 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She never mentions going to see her son anyway so god knows why she’s bothered about him moving 45 minutes away! He should have gone further!

Reactions: 4
See Brooke is still driving with her phone on her lap, you can see the charging wire. bleeping twats the pair of them!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The thing is - last year I used to LOVE beckys page. Spesh at christmas time i was loving her homemade wreaths and tree bargains (cuz everyone loves a bit of tat at xmas) BUT I do feel like the attention she got for being thrifty at christmas has gone to her head and she thinks she needs to do the same EVERY day. People only love tatt and razzle dazzle at xmas because money's tight and everythings glitzy, we really dont need to see u buy tat jan-november - we want proper nice things in our homes not piles and piles of chrome jizzz or smelly leaves. I feel like she needs to have a week in a retreat somewhere, no phone, reflect on life and her page and actually PICK what she wants to focus on..
Shes not a fashion page so stop showing us your £6.99 tarty playsuits
Shes not a cleaning page so stop showing us a random minky or an oven cleaner once a year
Shes not a wellbeing post so stop chirping up with dysmorphia every other week
Shes certainly not a food page so stop showing us your mouldy coleslaw and micro food and claiming it as cooking
Shes not a lifestyle brand so stop snapping yourself necking gin down the swingers tafarn
Some consistency she needs, her page is as hectic as her in home bargains with a fiver in a pocket. shes not an inspiration so stop showing us your LIFE and claming its something we need to see. Live your life. Share your passion. Just chose what your passion is first and get your T Rex fingers out of 159 different (frozen from iceland) pies

This!!! I too liked her christmas stuff, but since then she does my head in. She is manic, I've never known anyone buy so much tat!!

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 the igtv the earrings she can have a bj in her ears ffs she is so preparing for you tube 🙄 she’s got no regard for anything the way she’s just chucking the clothes on her minging floor they’ll be covered in dolly’s hair an splatters of doggy anal juice 🤮 filthy witch

If she gets some more piercings and another packet of earrings she could have twit in one ear and haggy in the other winner 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The cringe is strong with the latest video.

Cutttteee, lush and proper chuffed. She has the vocabulary of a beach tout in Magaluf. And I can’t even get started on this absolute tit tat she’s bought yet again

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How can she possibly need any more accessories? Her house is bursting at the bleeping seams, it’s a toilet you bellend no one wants to see your jank tatt! A leaf in a frame? While having a Shite or changing ya fanny pad, oh no sorry your menopausal you won’t be doing them, why don’t you frame them aswell? And then upload a video of you doing it? Seriously the woman is like a weird flamingo with her “pops” of colour, pop off to see ya mother live not bleeping Homebase!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will buy tit loads from Poundland and Homebase and then pile it all in the bog, no room for loo roll! If she wanted a pop of colour she should just buy bleeping blue loo roll, what a top prick! There’s people going without and she’s buying frames and shite ornaments then bragging about it

Reactions: 6
Honestly, the woman can’t stop spending! I like a bargain, but only buy something if I truly need it. She has so many compulsive behaviours, it’s worrying.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.