Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has her ears pierced twice so CU in one lobe and NT in the other.
Hope they make her ears go as green as that crappy paint colour!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she's really insecure in reality. She makes out she's really popular, fashionable etc etc when in reality she's none of those and is screaming out to be "properly liked" This is why she does things to extreme - to try and feel better about her insecurities. I'm not defending her at all as she gets on my chimes big time but there's some serious issues going on in her head ! And I daresay they're escalated even further since reading stuff on here .... Hi Becky 👋

Reactions: 4
How cringe was her video 😩 she’s trying to be Kate from inside the whole house she has everything leopard and animal print and suddenly Becky loves it. She’s a bleeping twit and those earrings I mean how old are you 😩😩😩😩 can’t stand her honestly !!!

I don’t think I have ever seen her looking as gaunt or as skinny as she does in the new insta tv video she’s posted today. My god if my friend, mother, daughter etc was looking that ill I would have to say something. I think she uses Instagram as a tool to stop her thinking about food/eating, someone seriously needs to intervene as she’s fading away 😐

Reactions: 6
She gets ripped apart on here for being an absolute bellend!! She reads this thread and yet she still insists on acting like an absolute bellend??? Why woman why???

Reactions: 7
She gets ripped apart on here for being an absolute bellend!! She reads this thread and yet she still insists on acting like an absolute bellend??? Why woman why???
Simple she’d rather have the freebies than admit she’s a helmet

Teeth whitening looking mint beggy 👌😎 toofs are all ready to dazzle los Vegas girl

High five 🙌 vicstrange
NO lennoxsuzy 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Dancing like an absolute cringy bleep as usual. ‘Hello and welcome to today’s bootsale’ she’s talking like an absolute plank more than usual. She’s making herself look a tit trying to talk and act like a YouTuber 🤣 she seriously just said that leopard print shirt fits her perfectly??? Is she blind? It drowns her! It’s like when you were little and your mum would give you one of her t shirts to wear to play in the garden and get messy in 😂 those clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s gonna look a joke walking round Vegas dressed like a granny on smack! That green blouse looks like vomit, bet she only bought it so she could frame it and put it in her downstairs shitter 🤢 omg if she taps anymore I’m gonna drive to her house and rip those tacky nails off her pencil fingers! And wtf are those cactuses 🤣🤣🤣 get some taste ffs Beggy you tacky old cow! She’s bought children’s hair clips for her holiday give me strength 🤣 imagine seeing that walking down LOS Vegas strip, bubblegum skirt, butterfly hair clips with her leopard print tent blouse, flip flops with her boat feet protruding out of them and her bleeping alphabet earrings. Jesus duck people will think she’s a homeless geriatric prostitute.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What are those on her face, she looks like a bleeping bug! She’s so embarrassing the way she grins like an idiot because she’s in the car with her teenage daughter blasting out music she considers ‘cool’
Spot on! Gurning with this tic-tac teeth!!

Reactions: 2
Just watched video of bootsale tit. Shes chuffed, super chuffed, so chudded, well chuffed. Wish she ould bleeping chuff off!!

Reactions: 10
Dancing like an absolute cringy bleep as usual. ‘Hello and welcome to today’s bootsale’ she’s talking like an absolute plank more than usual. She’s making herself look a tit trying to talk and act like a YouTuber 🤣 she seriously just said that leopard print shirt fits her perfectly??? Is she blind? It drowns her! It’s like when you were little and your mum would give you one of her t shirts to wear to play in the garden and get messy in 😂 those clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s gonna look a joke walking round Vegas dressed like a granny on smack! That green blouse looks like vomit, bet she only bought it so she could frame it and put it in her downstairs shitter 🤢 omg if she taps anymore I’m gonna drive to her house and rip those tacky nails off her pencil fingers! And wtf are those cactuses 🤣🤣🤣 get some taste ffs Beggy you tacky old cow! She’s bought children’s hair clips for her holiday give me strength 🤣 imagine seeing that walking down LOS Vegas strip, bubblegum skirt, butterfly hair clips with her leopard print tent blouse, flip flops with her boat feet protruding out of them and her bleeping alphabet earrings. Jesus duck people will think she’s a homeless geriatric prostitute.
And she wore it out for dinner without washing, dirty witch!! 🤢 she is so grotty 🤮

Reactions: 6
Argh! Just seen Brooke’s new nails 🤮 and her eyelashes. They look like they’ve been cut from a horses tail and glued on by a toddler. No doubt Beggy will get hers redone the same. Also, I’m fairly sure she shares clothes with Brooke- looking at her Insta there’s a lot of similar clothes and poses. Absolute cringe!!

Argh! Just seen Brooke’s new nails 🤮 and her eyelashes. They look like they’ve been cut from a horses tail and glued on by a toddler. No doubt Beggy will get hers redone the same. Also, I’m fairly sure she shares clothes with Brooke- looking at her Insta there’s a lot of similar clothes and poses. Absolute cringe!!
I think she’s grabbed that spider from the downstairs bog and stuck it on her eye

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the duck are those eyelashes! I occasionally wear strip lashes but I make sure they look natural, those must weigh a ton, she’s going to need scaffolding to keep her eyes open!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.