Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the most disgusting colour of green I have ever seen.

Her house is getting smaller with the endless layers of paint.

Reactions: 14
Well the bathroom looks tit. Nothing is ever finished properly 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why does she have to rush everything
And yet she is the queen of cutting in! Did you see around the tiles by the sink 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the most disgusting colour of green I have ever seen.

Her house is getting smaller with the endless layers of paint.
I like the green. I like most shades of green but NOT on any of my walls anywhere with n my house 🤪

And yet she is the queen of cutting in! Did you see around the tiles by the sink 😱
Very messy indeed. It's the rushing I guess .. the woman has no patience!

Reactions: 7
Just because it’s £2 doesn’t mean you have to buy it Becky!!!!
I’m a quality (not top of range)over quantity person. I’d rather pay a bit extra for what I like and have less. Can’t get my head around mass cheap buying.

Reactions: 10
Gosh her legs look very thin in the last few stories, it’s a shock to see it!! I feel bad for her in that sense, even if she grates on me with the things she does, she is still a human being and it’s clearer that she has had problems or going through problems right now.

Reactions: 4
it's a joke how everyone says she the queen of Christmas !? Just because she loves Christmas does not make her the queen of it especially when she cable ties tit every where ffs her Christmas ideas and decs are tacky yet she acts like she's some professional 😂🤣 and as for her taste in decor there aren't enough words to describe that 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi guys. I'm.new here.

I just have to get this off my chest. For someone who says she has eating disorders etc she is taking the absolute piss. There is no way you would prance around in from of a mirror and camera all day.
For people that really suffer its disgraceful.

And as for her house she is wrecking it.. please tell me that green is not going in her lounge.
I will never understand why her friends or family will not put a stop to her behaviours !!
Absolutely spot on! 👏👏👏 I’ve suffered with eating disorders my entire adult life. As a result there are very few photos of me in existence and the mere thought of wandering around in public wearing pretty much bugger all makes me feel panicked beyond belief. She’s so full of tit it’s unreal. She needs to grow the duck up and just accept that she’s a haggard old attention bleep

Reactions: 12
Bet she’s waiting for Yharnna designs to send her another of those splashy cock paintings in bogey green 🤭
I’m sure she said the other day that she needed to decorate so she could put her green yharnna designs pictures in there?

Reactions: 8
Gosh her legs look very thin in the last few stories, it’s a shock to see it!! I feel bad for her in that sense, even if she grates on me with the things she does, she is still a human being and it’s clearer that she has had problems or going through problems right now.
Seriously bow- legged though, she couldn’t trap a pig in a tunnel! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The picture she has put on her feed of that shirt ? What does she look like ? Saggy shirt 12 sizes too big ? If you have body dysmorphia wearing a top so big would send you over the edge wouldn’t it ?

The loo looks like something out of bad landlords ?what a bodge job! She really has zero DIY skills

Reactions: 6
‘We’re going for a drink no cooking for me’ when do you ever cook you idiot? And surprise she’s out on the piss again. And wonder if Jason will drink drive tonight?

Reactions: 11
‘We’re going for a drink no cooking for me’ when do you ever cook you idiot? And surprise she’s out on the piss again. And wonder if Jason will drink drive tonight?
The pic of the food was probably Jason's meal,beggy's meal was just the drink,she has definitely lost weight,her legs are like matchsticks now.

Reactions: 5
Right so she’s framed a leaf and wallpaper to replace the pic of her kids..... bleep

Jason likes the green something tells me Jason has no choice but to like the green ....he also liked the raspberry/pink but then agreed the next day they both didn’t like it 😂

• Haha
As if people are asking her to do an Insta tv of the crap she bought yesterday when we’ve already seen it.. no Beggy, nobody has asked you to do an Insta TV you just wanna cringe us all out again while you pretend to be a YouTuber 🤣 ‘yeah.. that’s it really.. nothing special outside’ what was you expecting Beggy? Shelly doing a naked dance and then smearing his ballbags up and down the window? I’m sure Jason reealllllyyyy likes the green 😉 he probably just agrees to avoid speaking to you to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.