Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really sorry but those IGTV make me think of the generation game 😱 or is it an audition for QVC

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Jason likes the green something tells me Jason has no choice but to like the green ....he also liked the raspberry/pink but then agreed the next day they both didn’t like it 😂
It might be a bit late in the day to ask but what happened with the infamous ‘raspberry’ wall ? It’s referenced a lot ! 🤔 from the overkill of the green we’ve seen this weekend I can imagine but would be good to know the story 😂😂

Reactions: 1
It might be a bit late in the day to ask but what happened with the infamous ‘raspberry’ wall ? It’s referenced a lot ! 🤔 from the overkill of the green we’ve seen this weekend I can imagine but would be good to know the story 😂😂
Her living room is raspberry 😂

Reactions: 1
When more people than ever in this country are in debt or having to use food banks to survive & feed their families, there goes Becky adding even more swipe ups to encourage more spending. Zero fucks are given about others as long as she’s lining her own pocket.
This coming from the woman who said she won’t advertise betting / bingo links as she’d feel bad people getting into trouble financially. You have zero conscience Beggy, none of you ‘influencers’ do. You’re all in it for your own greedy, personal gain!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
filters every photo she puts on but does her stories looking like she’s been dragged through a bush backwards. More bleeping spending!! She’s all me me me this morning spoke about Mac for a split second then went on about “I remember that was me”. Her mum her facial expressions suggest she’s really not very sincere, it all seems a little fake, when she tries to sound sad and compassionate. It’s cancer, regardless what type how serious it’s never just bleeping done and dusted! Again me me me I’m worried we’ll be away. Yet never goes out of her way to bleeping visit her now! Oh apart from that one time when there was lots of comments on here about it and you filmed the whole thing (again all me me me look how caring I am) barging in to your mums home delivering a cheap bunch of flowers!

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or .......She’s proper pissed off her mother’s inconvenient cancer treatment may now get in the way of her busy fun filled few months ? How annoying for her !

Your husband doesn’t give a tit about his birthday so why do you give a toss Becky? Just duck it all off and spend time with your mother !

Reactions: 15
She brings out her Mums cancer story when she is looking for a sympathy vote or for her ego to be stroked. We all know you Beggy! You feel a stab of guilt so then mention your Mum, yet you’d prefer to shop or piss up rather than spend any quality time with her.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or .......She’s proper pissed off her mother’s inconvenient cancer treatment may now get in the way of her busy fun filled few months ? How annoying for her !

Your husband doesn’t give a tit about his birthday so why do you give a toss Becky? Just duck it all off and spend time with your mother !
Just coming here to say this it sounded like her mum was a huge inconvenience to her plans what a self centred bleeping cow 😑 god she gets right up my bleeping hoop..... what the fucks going on with her eye it looks like it’s stuck together in the corner get a bleeping wash you grubby witch

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just coming here to say this it sounded like her mum was a huge inconvenience to her plans what a self centred bleeping cow 😑 god she gets right up my bleeping hoop..... what the fucks going on with her eye it looks like it’s stuck together in the corner get a bleeping wash you grubby witch
She looks really annoyed it’s going to get right in the way ! She’s on another level of nasty.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.