Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shelly is round for a cuppa, aye aye Beggy, we all get what that means...
Play ya cards right and your walls won’t be the only thing covered in white stuff 💦

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Wonder how long it'll be before decorating centre send her some more paint!

Reactions: 3
‘This crown paint is rubbish’ you’re painting white over a bold colour and you’ve done 2 coats without letting the first coat dry so what do you expect you thicko? It doesn’t help that you paint the whole wall with a brush either like an absolute twit. Has she seriously just put that wallpaper in a frame? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve had to join to comment she’s doing my head in!!!! Showing all the stuff for her bathroom mentioning a mirror ‘bought at pound land’ and the plants from tk maxx then says doing my bathroom cost me nothing is she for real? Or does she mean she didn’t spend her money on the tat that she’s going to junk her bathroom with because she’s using that money for alcohol and kung po vile excuse of a woman

Reactions: 6
I just can't.. i can't watch her stories for much longer! I'd rather watch that snot green paint dry. Literally! HOW do people find her entertaining? She's so repetitive and soooo ridecleeeously bleeping boring! 😳

It won't be long before she starts having problems with her walls with all the painting and re painting she does. Wasnt her livingroom re plastered last year or something?

I cant believe she got a voucher from dulux if they had seen her prep they wouldn't of gave her a voucher what a piss take !!! Shame on you Becky fk joke

This was her prep no wonder the paint didnt cover properly
She’s slagging Crown off now ffs!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg she litterally paints bleeping everything 🤣😂😂😂🙈🤢🤢🤢
Vases, candle stick holders, photo frames, plant pots, dog figures, lamps, twigs, clocks, lights, I swear to god she bought a chair and painted the fabric on it once 😂😂😂 honestly can anyone remember?!? She left it outside and it didn’t get heard of again lol.

How disrespectful of her though to go out and buy paint from her local over the decorating centre who ever she is after she gifted her twice as much paint for her path in different colours , saved the day with more gifted paint for her tit lounge make over and god knows how much else - but order any of them to buy and she chooses to go Homebase hmmm

Reactions: 10
Girls asked if I fancied a catch up, I’m in...
Of course you’re in if there’s even a slight chance of alcohol being involved.
Cue the gin and the boomerangs 🙄

Reactions: 9
Does she not realise all these ‘just £6’ and ‘only £7!!!’ crappy primark playsuits add up! Honestly how many times do we have to say it, it isn’t a BARGAIN if you’re buying 57 of them a day Becky 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
‘This crown paint is rubbish’ you’re painting white over a bold colour and you’ve done 2 coats without letting the first coat dry so what do you expect you thicko? It doesn’t help that you paint the whole wall with a brush either like an absolute twit. Has she seriously just put that wallpaper in a frame? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cheap tacky crap

We vamp. Really 🤦‍♀️
That looks tit

Reactions: 5
Why is she always looking at herself in that mirror and constantly pulling at clothes total cringe get over yourself woman your nothing special just crying out for attention and freebies

Does she not realise all these ‘just £6’ and ‘only £7!!!’ crappy primark playsuits add up! Honestly how many times do we have to say it, it isn’t a BARGAIN if you’re buying 57 of them a day Becky 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
My dad has always tried to drum into us that it’s only a bargain if you actually need it! Imagine Beggy living by that rule!

Reactions: 10
I really wish she’d stop saying beauts.
Actually, if she could just stop talKing all together that’d be brilliant

I’d be sooooo embarrassed if she was my mum 😩😩😩 (I feel like Mac definitely is)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That pink skirt, you can see right through it! You aren’t 18 anymore Becky, you’re 50. Dress like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.