Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daniella amy

Oh beggy you better get entering nikki’s giveaway because there isn’t no way your getting anything gifted again 😂 she’s got a fucking nerve announcing nikki’s giveaway after what she did fuck off you tree looking gumpbag nikki doesn’t need you to promote her
What did she do to Nikki? I must of missed that.

Reactions: 1

Pearlpow

Omg thats made me feel sick if thats the reason shes been cut off. Did she definitely lie? She was so excited about the baby too and it literally looks like shes got zero involvement (unless its all behind the scenes because they are private)

Ohhlala

Maybe her manager needs screenshots and times of when she posts. I know if I was uploading stories whilst at work, I’d get in the shit.
She has said before they are allowed to use their phones while it’s quiet at work

Crbif

I actually think it’s really sad that she wasn’t at the shower... don’t get me wrong she is all over the place on Instagram and does my absolute head in but I do find it rather sad that her son and his girlfriend didn’t have her there!
I was thinking exactly this very sad.

Why don’t her family correct her with LOS Vegas... she did it yet again! can’t wait to see the check in girls face I’m here to check in to my flight for LOS Vegas
I get that it’s quite irritating but she does have quite a strong Suffolk accent.
My Mum has a Suffolk accent and some of the way she pronounces words drives me insane! I’m forever correcting her! 😂

chattycatty

VIP Member
What the fuck are you on about lol Mrs Hinch is also a ‘real person’, she’s just got waaaay more followers and opportunities, if Becky has 2million followers she’d be the exact same or not worse than Hinch
Doubt it love! Becky doesn’t hide what her real life is hinch dose fake as fuck