Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m at a total loss for words... her crap/tack she buys from car boot sales and hideous clothes she buys.. just because you buy hundreds of cheap tack doesn’t make it nice! I’d rather buy one decent nice item 🤦🏼‍♀️ The trainers - the bloody trainers .. £2 .. not yeezys you absolute **** The bogey pukey green paint.. the tat everywhere and anywhere, the stories, the children’s midlife crisis clothing... the blatant hate for bigger nicer accounts- seen her stories a few times slagging them! She is car crash yet I watch purely for tattle amusement 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I swear she goes shopping every day, even Sunday has to be spent buying others peoples stuff at a car boot.

I’ve just moved to a house and need things for my home but my god you have to say right next month we will buy new curtains etc. Her spending is out of control and clearly gives her a short term high.

Clearly very bored in her life or trying to make herself feel better about life.

Becky sometimes less is more. Your house is overrun with stuff. You buy clothes that don’t fit or are suited to a teenager. Stop...put some thought into your insta page as without the look what I bought today so yeah comments, you really have nothing to say.

Reactions: 7
Why would she post that 🤦🏼‍♀️ Yes you are love and your Twitter slagging off in the past proves it.

She won’t reply to the baby shower one. That would be the final nail in the coffin.
I’m surprised I’ve not been blocked

Reactions: 5
So she doesn’t like the jump suit because it’s backless and she can’t go without wearing a bra ERM your on insta everyday with no bra ya dumb crow more like you don’t want it to show your Boney spine off .... how bleeping embarrassing would it be walking round in them clothes to bump into the person who it used to belong to I hope she doesn’t lift the front of those dresses up like that when she’s wearing them no one wants to see your growler beggy

Reactions: 4
That black see thru dress...I’ll put black bra & knickers on. It’s bleeping see thru you stupid, wasteful, frivolous witch. It’s to go over a swim suit or a bikini not to be walking down the strip with your saggy tits & arse on show!

The amount of clothes she has/buys is just ridiculous, no one needs that amount of stuff, it’s obscene. If they don’t fit I’ll give them away or whatever...She means bin them doesn’t she? She has zero conscience about buying & binning cos it’s just a pound 🤬

bleeping hate the scrawny witch!!!!

Reactions: 7
Why does she buy clothes that are ten sizes too big for her?! And why is everything CUTE?! How’s many times have we heard, ‘I got this to wear on holiday’ how long is she going for?! Wonder what her spending excuse will be be after LOS Vegas

Reactions: 4
How does anyone know it was the baby shower I cant find anything online about it

Reactions: 1
If she really has washed everything, how come the tags are still on everything? All of that tat looks huge when she holds it up. She’s such a scrawny old goat, why doesn’t she just buy clothes that fit? Not that she needs any bloody more

Reactions: 10
Was on Phoebe’s Instagram
Was there photos with her family there too? Or was it a baby shower with her friends? I find it strange that Brooke especially wasn’t invited! I know my mom isn’t one for those kinds of things but then my mom is older than Becky! But to be fair I don’t blame Phoebe! Becky would have literally taken over! She’d have wore her I carried a melon T-shirt and would have rank around with that awful shriek she does and embarrassed her son!

She mentioned last week that she won’t be able to show much of the baby after she had been to see their new house so I reckon she’s been told because of her life on Instagram they’ll keep the baby away a bit!

Reactions: 3
Was there photos with her family there too? Or was it a baby shower with her friends? I find it strange that Brooke especially wasn’t invited! I know my mom isn’t one for those kinds of things but then my mom is older than Becky! But to be fair I don’t blame Phoebe! Becky would have literally taken over! She’d have wore her I carried a melon T-shirt and would have rank around with that awful shriek she does and embarrassed her son!

She mentioned last week that she won’t be able to show much of the baby after she had been to see their new house so I reckon she’s been told because of her life on Instagram they’ll keep the baby away a bit!
If that was me, my family would come WAAAAY before Instagram..... but Becky has already proven time and time again that nothing comes before the gram!

That bloody IGTV today.... 🙄 you’re 40+ hun, stop trying to dress like a 17 year old!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.