Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate the fact that i'm sticking up for her because i can't stand the woman but she did do a carboot sale a few weeks ago. I remember watching her stories of her sorting the garage out and obviously Jason put it all in the car for her and then the next morning there were stories of her and Brooke at the car boot and Brooke was stuck on her phone and sat in the car and there were stories of her and her stall of shite and stories of her buying more shite so she sold her tat and then baught more that day too and took a few things to the charity shop
She did do the car boot yes but it was a couple of months back (not weeks) .. 😁

Reactions: 5
She did do the car boot yes but it was a couple of months back (not weeks) .. 😁
and she didn’t take what was left to a charity shop, she said there was somewhere at the boot sale you could leave whatever you didn’t sell!

Reactions: 8
The only reason I can think that she was gifted all that Pledge stuff was a hint from them that she needs to clean her bleeping house. Because why else would a cleaning company gift someone cleaning products when they don’t bleeping clean? Ever. Don’t forget to take advice from Beggy to be kind guys, she’s always kind remember, especially when she’s fat shaming her husband or people on the tv, slagging off other instagrammers that are better than her on here despite her pretending she doesn’t come on here or read here and lying and scamming all her followers in to buying absolute tit for her own personal gain. Not to mention screaming the word wanker across a room full of people at her husband, but yeah be kind guys just like Beggy 😂 I cringe so much when she calls Jason ‘Mr.E’ why does she keep doing it?! Is this the latest thing she’s gonna keep doing to try and act younger than she is. Just duck off you freak, you’re not cool you’re an old hag with no life. Dunno about your t-shirt I think you need to iron out your battered old chamois leather face! Omg the state of it blowing kisses to the camera 🤣🤣🤣 I cant deal with her any longer she is so unbelievably embarrassing, what a cringe fest! No one wants to see your balloon knot you have for a mouth you bleep. You’re making an absolute prick of yourself. Stop being an embarrassment to yourself and your family, get a bleeping grip and act your age and have some class you total freak. She’s meant to be at work but just posting tit constantly on Instagram? She hardly works as it is and when she is at work she still isn’t working. Yet thinks it’s a rare occurance when she has time off? Beggy you have time off even when you’re at work! Posting Xmas shite in August or posting photos of a bleeping fan. Sort your life out you twit.

Reactions: 16
Maybe her manager needs screenshots and times of when she posts. I know if I was uploading stories whilst at work, I’d get in the tit.

Reactions: 6
Maybe her manager needs screenshots and times of when she posts. I know if I was uploading stories whilst at work, I’d get in the tit.
She has said before they are allowed to use their phones while it’s quiet at work

Reactions: 1
Busy couple of days after she’s just said she’s off till tomorrow night and getting her nails done classes a busy day. Jeez.

Also shaming her daughter for her cereal portion size, ffs Becky don’t push onto Brooke your food issues. That’s a normal sized cereal portion in my opinion. Nothing at all wrong with it. Honestly I’m glad Brooke’s a curvy girl and she’s not fell into shaming her body. Which is a surprise with a mum who picks at her husbands size, picks at what food he eats and does the same to her child, vile.

Reactions: 17
I think Brooke is proper pissed off with her about her cereal portion ... why shame her for that ? That’s just wrong ... leave the girl alone 😡

Reactions: 13
Shaming her daughter cereal portion is the final straw for me. Most kids don’t eat breakfast, and she said that she won’t get to eat again till 9pm. Nasty cow!! What does she want? Her daughter collapsing because she’s stood all day on bugger all food.

bleeping hell she’d have a melt down at my size portions I have cereal in a mixing bowl with a ladle 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was there actually any need to do a story about the size of Brooke’s cereal! The woman is disgraceful Go and eat the whole bleeping box Brooke and enjoy it!

Reactions: 13
Becky...your daughter is eating breakfast before work....something you should do...shaming her for eating...what a nasty cow you are...what did your t shirt say.....be kind

Reactions: 21
I think Brooke is proper pissed off with her about her cereal portion ... why shame her for that ? That’s just wrong ... leave the girl alone 😡
I was going to say the same thing,how she has body/fat shamed Brooke cos of her cereal portion size,at least brooke eats fruit with her meals,something becky never does cos she doesn't do fruit and veg as she's told us all before,but to film brooke eating what I would say is a normal bowl of cereal to all her thousands of followers is disgusting,it's bad enough when she does the same to Jason.Leave them alone Becky and sort your own food issues and insecurities out first before body/fat shaming your family.

Nikki prefers quality over quantity.
The money Beggy wastes she could have some lovely things in that house, she’d rather buy a tit load of tat though!
Keeping Poundland and homebargains in business 😂😂😂

I don’t get why she needs to buy old clothes from the car boot every single week, like yeah if you spot the odd gem BUT every single week when she literally has a room full of clothes...just wear what you’ve bleeping got and buy when you need something new! She’s got such an addictive personality and it shows so much between the alcohol and the need to buy any old tat from the carboot or eBay!
Hoarder she is

Reactions: 4
Becky...your daughter is eating breakfast before work....something you should do...shaming her for eating...what a nasty cow you are...what did your t shirt say.....be kind
I've just sent her a message too saying how it's wrong to criticize brooke's portion size in front of all her followers,she will probably block me but I think she is vile doing that to her own family.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes it’s gone! I hope she seriously thinks more about what she posts, she’s the worst for triggering!
I hope Brooke ignored the snide remarks. It’s not the best choice for breakfast but she’s fuelling herself for the day so that’s something.

Reactions: 9
Yes it’s gone! I hope she seriously thinks more about what she posts, she’s the worst for triggering!
I've just seen it, vile behavior "be kind" yeah right! What a witch

....................But she doesnt read on here as its just "trolls" hmmm, At lease people on here stick up for those when its right to!

Then goes to her hoard box, sorry her dressing room to get ready like shes done nothing wrong pfft evil cow

Reactions: 8
What the duck is wrong with that woman. Shaming her own daughter for her portion size?!! duck sake that’s a new low! My son is 10 and on the round side, the boy loves his food. I’d never ever comment on his portion size!! It looked like a normal size portion to me. What kind of mother says something like that to their young daughter, knowing what eating disorders can do you?? What’s wrong with strawberries in coco pops? People have chocolate dipped strawberries similar kind of thing. Fruit doesn’t just belong in a gin glass you disgusting twit!
I can’t get my head around the fact that a mother has publicly shamed her daughter in front of ‘60k’ followers for doing the right thing and eating breakfast!!
Take it she’s had lots of messages about it as she’s deleted it. Get yourself off Instagram and give your giant head a bleeping wobble no mother should ever talk like that to their children. #FUCKUP 😡😡😡

Influencer my bleeping arse! All you do is drink and shame others for their taste in clothes or the food that they eat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.