Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My suggestion got the most votes but I had the name for the last thread so I thought it was only fair to let someone else have a go. I’ve just chosen the one I thought was the most hilarious but if you want me to change it I can 😊 thanks to @Pearlpow for the thread name 😂😂😂

Old threads

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Grrrrr beggy can't think of one good thing about getting old, how about it being a bleeping privilege you self centered moron

Reactions: 15
Grrrrr beggy can't think of one good thing about getting old, how about it being a bleeping privilege you self centered moron
She bleeping seriously winds me up. She’s so stupid she doesn’t even think before she picks to her phone and talks utter bullshit. I was going to say surely Brooke must see her stories and think FFS Mum, but by the sounds of things she’s just as self centred as her mother.

Reactions: 7
No night sweats !!!!!!! No tit twit it’s cooler out side that’s why........ I’m not great with spelling, grammar, and all that left school when I was 15. But blooming hells bells she is a thick twonk and half.

Reactions: 9
Doing a countdown ... first thing she says is “my birthday” just sums up her natural selfishness

'Obviously I'm at work today'
Well yeah, I mean, that was totally obvious to us!
Someone please buy this twit a dictionary.

• Haha
She works in an arcade. She’s the one that hands out the 2ps 👍🏻but she just spends most of her time on her phone taking pictures of a fan
Whilst exposing her hairy toes in flip flops!
Also she works part time but to hear her talk you’d think she worked a 60 hour week!

Funny, she never feels menopausal when she’s swigging bottles of gin down her scraggy neck!
Menopause my arse. It’s the heat, I’m 47, I wasn’t sleeping either due to the heat of the last week, do I go & tell everyone I’m menopausal? NO! I go out & buy a bleeping fan and shut the duck up!
Try it Beggy, you stupid, attention seeking sack of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else cringe when she says ‘sexy’ 🤢 makes me shiver. And that ‘I’m sexy and I know it’ with her slug brows moving up and down. She’s honestly so bleeping cringe. And she’s advertising that bleeping comb again! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Omg her last story! Someone copying her with a boomerang of her pretending to be asleep 🤣🤣 the cringe is unreal

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.