Beckyhomesweethome #67 Welcome to the world baby Manny, time to get those discount codes for Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today 4 girls I follow have been honest and said they have bought the blue tick. Mainly for safety reason and stuff. Beggy still nothing about hers. And that other grabby witch LQOC went all giddy saying she had her omg how amazing bollocks. When everyone knows they have bought it

Just be honest ya twit’s, people think more of honesty thantrying to make out your account has earned it……

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you click on their username and the verified date is after March 2023, they paid for it. It’s been confirmed. It has been funny to see who has paid to feel important 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you click on their username and the verified date is after March 2023, they paid for it. It’s been confirmed. It has been funny to see who has paid to feel important 😂
What a sad little life

Reactions: 9
Breaking news she fell asleep at night.
Does she realise how stupid she sounds.
And she can duck right off with her free food, any company that gifts free food to instahuns don't deserve any business. She can afford to buy her own food as she quite clearly stated the cost of living isn't affecting her
But she’ll gift you a nasty bracelet. 👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I will hold me hands up, LQOC had hers given, she is having a right hissy fit that she had her blue tick 5 years ago……. 😂 and hers should be a different colour to everyone else’s who have bought it ffs 🤦‍♀️ who does that twit think she is, but yeah checked a good few out and you are right most are may 23 upwards 😂😂😂 sad sad little people thinking a little blue tick on a app makes them special.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watch her stories, manny is in size 4 nappies?! How? My 1.5 year old who is on 99 percentile for height and weight is in size 5!!!! Probably got them for free! Stupid cow!

Reactions: 2
Just watch her stories, manny is in size 4 nappies?! How? My 1.5 year old who is on 99 percentile for height and weight is in size 5!!!! Probably got them for free! Stupid cow!
I was thinking this earlier. My son is 2 in November and only went into size 5 yesterday 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
My grandson is a year old and not in size four, I did think the other day he’s a big baby. Saying that I doubt he’s allowed tummy time or anything as he’s always plonked in front of cocomelon, an iPad or in his pushchair shopping. No activity as that would mean keeping an eye on him and not able to scroll her phone

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like someone made a bad life choice.
Reality kicked in when Brooke realised she can't do everything her friends are doing now she's got a baby you know like actually living her life care free like a 21 year old in my opinion should. It won't be long before Emmanuel (refuse to call him manny) is being looked after by nanny more and more

Reactions: 14
She was so buzzing talking about having manny...AGAIN
Then went Eliza is down this wkend so yeah, then just changed the subject.
I get they can't show her on socials, I think that's the best way if I'm honest. But she could at least sound enthusiastic about it.

Reactions: 8
If I could reach in my phone and punch someone in the face it would be her
All the gear and no idea springs to mind
Just admit Brooke lives there seriously you're fooling no one. Why would she leave her stuff at her parents, like why buy nappies and take them in just to photographed leave them in the boot. It's obvious she moved out to claim benefits but never stays at the flat. Becky always says brooke will be here in a minute and it's like 8 in the morning, who the duck is up and out then with a baby unless you're working. These 2 give me the rage pair of grabby, greedy, selfish, vile scruffs

Reactions: 17
I wonder why he doesn’t go to his dads house instead.
It could be that he just doesn’t give a tit about him which if true is so sad but I can’t help but think that Beggy is quite controlling and he doesn’t get a look in. I can imagine she is very overbearing and has just taken over since he has been born. Nothing wrong with needing support/advice but Beggy does everything at a million miles an hour I can’t see this being any different.

Reactions: 5
Imagine having that many clothes and shoes and then saying that you have nothing to wear and no shoes to go with your outfit 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m guessing it’s cos she buys every colour of the same thing so there’s literally no variety but she really has no clue xx

That green top she is raving about I feel she has stolen it from the greengrocers…….started off life with a load of fruit or veg in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks so skinny 😳 not body shaming or judging just obviously with her “past” of ED you have to wonder if it is in the past. She looks poorly. I think Brooke thought having a baby would be very different to what it actually is. When Becky said brooke said she wasn’t going on the girls trip because she had manny almost sounded like he was a burden, not that she wasn’t going because she’s got a new baby that she wants to bond with get him into a routine and just spend time with. When I had my little 1 I didn’t want to leave him overnight let alone go on holiday 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.