Beckyhomesweethome #67 Welcome to the world baby Manny, time to get those discount codes for Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says she has now got two weeks off work what she means is she has two days off work, her two shifts each week amount to that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping makes me so angry that businesses gift these cunts food.
We are living in a COL crisis, children are going hungry yet this greedy bleeping witch accepts this food and goes on to fill her cupboards up that are no doubt already bursting at the seams cos she hardly eats.
Why couldn't she accept the 'challenge' & then forward that box of food on to a local food bank. I've mentioned before that I volunteer for the Trussell Trust and you'd not believe how low our stock levels are right now due to the demand in people reaching out for genuine help. What a fucked up world we live in when these companies prefer to gift to the greedy instead of the needy!!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
We are living in a COL crisis, children are going hungry yet this greedy bleeping witch accepts this food and goes on to fill her cupboards up that are no doubt already bursting at the seams cos she hardly eats.
Why couldn't she accept the 'challenge' & then forward that box of food on to a local food bank. I've mentioned before that I volunteer for the Trussell Trust and you'd not believe how low our stock levels are right now due to the demand in people reaching out for genuine help. What a fucked up world we live in when these companies prefer to gift to the greedy instead of the needy!!
Totally agree. I cannot believe they have given her free food, which she doesn’t need but has accepted anyway! Give it to the food bank Becky you don’t need it!!! Next story… Gusto. Unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Unbelievable 👀👀👀
She gets all excited about a new business that she thinks everyone will like……I will show you it now…. Oh wait just let me show you Brooke’s Converse for £70 that she is selling…..
Now I’ll come on with my quiet Cost Of Living Crisis voice to show you the new business
MIND BLOWN 🤯

Reactions: 11
My head is blown by that food box, wasn’t even with food to build or make a meal.! Just snacks and treats

She is the most vile human ever, waffling about spending £6000 on her teeth, booked a cruise, Jaysun has bought a motorbike, constant fillers and botox and she accepts this food box when people are struggling
Her daughter is no doubt on the fiddle in her rented flat but stays at Beggys constantly.!

Totally agree forward it to a food bank or a family in need, she is disgusting.!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thick as mince old beg . And now they are out shopping. Sulking because jase is pushing the pram. I don’t get a look in really . Not happy with this company sending her food no. Absolutely disgusting..oh hAng on let me do a good deed . Take it to the food bank. Next thing another pair of new balance trainers.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
It’s in such bad taste for a company to say there are ‘wanting to help the cost off living crisis’ to then gift someone who doesn’t need it and won’t use them again

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That box was full of rubbish for £30 and it was all snacks. I mean if it was meals then that would be great.
Fancy looking at her page a woman that spends, spends, spends and has openly said the cost of living crisis isn’t effecting her and asking her to promote a budget box!
Jesus Christ whoever did that needs the sack, from budget box to gusto to then what £100
Trainers. Absolutely ridiculous!

Reactions: 12
Greedy, grabby, selfish witch.

Reactions: 7
Following that box saver thing with guosto and NB trainers - honestly 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I mean I KNOW she's being offensively tone deaf so I really shouldn't but... I just can't help but cackle at the hag's clinically braindead online antics :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: did she NOT think that posting all that one after the other might not be the best idea?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My head is blown by that food box, wasn’t even with food to build or make a meal.! Just snacks and treats

She is the most vile human ever, waffling about spending £6000 on her teeth, booked a cruise, Jaysun has bought a motorbike, constant fillers and botox and she accepts this food box when people are struggling
Her daughter is no doubt on the fiddle in her rented flat but stays at Beggys constantly.!

Totally agree forward it to a food bank or a family in need, she is disgusting.!

It's beyond disgusting with the food box and then flogging gusto.

I've said before that I can't believe how much she's changed in the last few years.....so Beggy and grabby it's shocking. Same with all the other Huns getting bloody Hoover's left right and centre.....gift them to a charity FFS 🤬 is respect these beggers if they did that but all the #ads they do is crazy now and I've stopped following any account that does an ad.

Reactions: 6
It's beyond disgusting with the food box and then flogging gusto.

I've said before that I can't believe how much she's changed in the last few years.....so Beggy and grabby it's shocking. Same with all the other Huns getting bloody Hoover's left right and centre.....gift them to a charity FFS 🤬 is respect these beggers if they did that but all the #ads they do is crazy now and I've stopped following any account that does an ad.
Agree 💯 they’re all just take, beg, take, beg repeat.
Insta is just one big market place now. Yep I’m the same won’t buy of companies, gone are the days of a free wax melt they beg for holidays and £1000s of pounds worth of stuff. So self entitled!
I followed beggy years ago she was doing her spare room at the time, spray painting mirrors etc

Insta has not been kind to her, it’s where her manic behaviour has flourished and it believe makes her even more self conscious about herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Breaking news she fell asleep at night.
Does she realise how stupid she sounds.
And she can duck right off with her free food, any company that gifts free food to instahuns don't deserve any business. She can afford to buy her own food as she quite clearly stated the cost of living isn't affecting her

Reactions: 10
Grabby, nasty, selfish, ugly inside and out……self obsessed moron, what used to be a normal
Account to watch is now a laughing stock. She is a laughing stock, yet she truly thinks she has made it because of a app. Sad sad old lady.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.