Beckyhomesweethome #67 Welcome to the world baby Manny, time to get those discount codes for Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Poptart had the most likes for the thread suggestion

Recap
• Brooke had a baby named Manny and had an infected Fanny
• Beggy and Brooke shopped everyday since his birth
• Jason had another biking accident
• Beggy’s biological Dad sadly passed away

Reactions: 14
It’s no coincidence she was lied to for 21 years about who her real father is and has AN, a disorder about taking control of something. She said it’s because a boy called het fat but I don’t believe that for one second. It’s a coping mechanism for feeling your life is out of control. I really hope this latest event doesn’t have her spiraling back into her ED.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s no coincidence she was lied to for 21 years about who her real father is and has AN, a disorder about taking control of something. She said it’s because a boy called het fat but I don’t believe that for one second. It’s a coping mechanism for feeling your life is out of control. I really hope this latest event doesn’t have her spiraling back into her ED.
💯 she’s clearly very self conscious about her body and looks. It must have been hard learning that the dad you thought was you dad actually wasn’t, she was lied to twice over with that one. I do wonder if her mom ever took any kind of part responsibility any of her problems eating disorder. She clearly has some addictive personality traits only have to look how manic she gets when shopping, she may as you say spiral.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get the feeling tho (maybe part of the ED traits) that she likes to show off her flat stomach, her constant top lifting, she does like to share her outfits and not shy about showing her body in a towel or bralet!
Even heard her remarks about Jason saying fatty & piggy before not recently however something she likes to make comment of.
Becky isn’t likeable and I do sympathise with ED but not with hers

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Beggy go away . We don’t need to see a clip with you and the we man . Again . Go and grieve . Lay of Instagram. Stop posting.

Reactions: 7
Hopefully she has realised that it really doesnt matter how many pairs of trainers/flip flops, cheap bangles, blazers, christmas decorations you have in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hopefully she has realised that it really doesnt matter how many pairs of trainers/flip flops, cheap bangles, blazers, christmas decorations you have in life.
I very much doubt it 😕
---
Get off IG is it really that important 🤔

Reactions: 2
When my dad died suddenly and unexpectedly, social media was the furthest thing from my mind, normal people are in shock for weeks and can't function properly but she isn't normal, she will be back posting links to her crappy jewellery, bedding, trainers blah blah blah by the end of the week!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When my dad died suddenly and unexpectedly, social media was the furthest thing from my mind, normal people are in shock for weeks and can't function properly but she isn't normal, she will be back posting links to her crappy jewellery, bedding, trainers blah blah blah by the end of the week!!
Oh gosh absolutely I wonder if she’s even gone upto see her sisters I’m guessing not!
It’s just any other day to Beth’s sitting watching Netflix doing nothing, tge links will be back by next week!

Reactions: 2
Wow recommending people watch Sex Life on Netflix, who the duck would be watching that 4 days after losing their dad???!!

I appreciate life goes on, but why broadcast what you're watching?
And it's for reasons like this that I quickly lose any kind of sympathy towards her.

She'll be back tomorrow with the sad voice & then she'll roll out the ads & links as if nothing's happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not sure why but I have a feeling once she is back back, the kitchen island will have been redone. The draws will be put in the alcove, it will be sad voice then oh while I was with “family” I needed to do something and I lav it. We can all sit round here now blah blah blah. You just no she wouldn’t no what grieving was let alone mourn some one. It’s all about her her oh and her.

Reactions: 9
Wtf normal life resumes after 3 days.. the recommends sex life on Netflix this woman really is the pits she’s discusting

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Last thing I’d have felt like watching was sex life.! It is awful it’s a limbo and I threw myself into keeping busy much to my detriment further on. I watched a series that my parent loved if anything it made feel closer to them

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s grieving him as her dad, she’s just staying off insta as that’s what’s expected of her. She never really spoke about him or seem to bother with him.
As I said earlier I doubt she’s even been up to see her sisters etc she’ll be back with her sad voice then screeching down the phone over some crap.
She’s too predictable, will then get the boomerang of something regarding the funeral and will disappear for a day or so then be back with more links to tat.
---
Not sure why but I have a feeling once she is back back, the kitchen island will have been redone. The draws will be put in the alcove, it will be sad voice then oh while I was with “family” I needed to do something and I lav it. We can all sit round here now blah blah blah. You just no she wouldn’t no what grieving was let alone mourn some one. It’s all about her her oh and her.
Ohhh that’s defiantly one to look out for, you could be right on that one!

Reactions: 11
Looks like Dawn has lost her uncle .... I feel for her as what with Gazza, her marriage split and now this she's been through it a bit recently.
No doubt Beggy will have to mention it.

Also, I've recently watched *This is Us* on Netflix & 1 of the main characters is called Manny so mayb they were inspired by that for Brookes baby 🤷

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.