Becky Home Sweet Home #68 gives us the ick whilst she creams her granny pants at her purchased blue tick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🌟🌟🌟 manifesting 🌟🌟🌟 that this is the thread we finally find out where the avaricious old bat’s money is coming from!

Failing that, here’s hoping she switches it up and jets off to Turkey for a full set of crowns and some space hopper boobs like she’s been hinting for a while :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Just catching up with her stories.
I cannot get over how skinny she is, gosh she looks skeletal, surely her family must notice? I'd be worried sick if my daughters looked so ill.
I'm actually really shocked and genuinely concerned for her health and well-being.
She looks horrific, maybe she has no clothes as not much fits her she did say some was too big.she 💯 needs some kind of intervention now. I do wonder if Jason just lets her spend, spend and spend on crap so it gives her something to focus on. She obviously doesn’t know how to handle her ED when there is stress in her life so the constant spending would give her that distraction and momentary high.
I would be incredibly worried if she was my mom/wife that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🌟🌟🌟manifesting 🌟🌟🌟that this is the thread we finally find out where the avaricious old bat’s money is coming from!

Failing that, here’s hoping she switches it up and jets off to Turkey for a full set of crowns and some space hopper boobs like she’s been hinting for a while :ROFLMAO:
I've just been through all the feeds and can't find that one....curious now as to where the money comes from?!

Reactions: 4
Have been away and just seen our Beggy, my goodness, she is literally skin on bones, what’s happened to her?! She looks unwell and all that money spent on her ‘perfect’ smile and we can still see her gums, she definitely had the wool pulled over her eyes, another waste of money, nothing ever changes in her world and that is because she has issues that she hasn’t dealt with properly. The constant decorating, spending like there’s no tomorrow, trying to impress strangers on a phone app!! I remember her getting rid of several sackfuls of clothes, i actual thought she had realised that buying a few classic bits it’s better than that tat she buys but oh no, she’s back to her ways. GET HELP BECKY!!

Reactions: 6
Just catching up with her stories.
I cannot get over how skinny she is, gosh she looks skeletal, surely her family must notice? I'd be worried sick if my daughters looked so ill.
I'm actually really shocked and genuinely concerned for her health and well-being.
I agree. As much as we like to call her out on here, it's clear there's something wrong and that's concerning. She doesn't look herself or happy even though she portrays this manic lifestyle. She needs to step away from the toxic world of insta and get herself in a good place.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And what makes it worse, so obvious her health is bad again she is looking after her grandson 24/7 and it’s bloody hard work at our age. Ok I’m older, but I have my grandson on the odd occasion.

And by the time his mum comes and gets him I’m knackered. Only ever had him once over night, and that’s when she had our granddaughter. Not because I won’t, but because my daughter won’t leave him and he is 6 now.

I honestly don’t no how she does it, either decorating, looking after the child, or out and about shopping. unless it’s because she don’t work full unlike me still grafting a 40 hour week. Suppose that does help.

Where most work full time, keep a home going and so on, beggy can be in bed asleep by 6 I’m just getting home then to start all over again !!!!

Think I have just answered my own question ha.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's tired and in bed by 6pm every night because 1) Her body is knackered from a lack of nutrients & food 2) It stops her thinking of food/being around food.

She's unwell, her ED seems to have a full hold of her, she said she's not taken laxatives for a year, I'm sorry but I don't believe her. She also said she'd lost a stone ( and smiling about it ) losing a stone at Beggys weight/size is a bloody lot and it sadly shows. No wonder her clothes are hanging off her and are too big.

I really wish her family would do something 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This is why she looks as bad as she does and way older than she is. Saggy, wrinkled skin due to ED, to much sun and booze. She has no nutritional intake of any worth to ensure she’s got some plumpness and elasticity to her skin. Years of abuse of her body and at 43 she looks 20 years older. It’s sad really.

Reactions: 7
Her and her friends on their night out looked like bunch of old ladies, I’m not sure how old the rest of them are but given Becky looks in her 60’s the company she keeps look that age too! I’m 46 and look nowhere near Becky’s actual age and am always told I look in my 30’s. Maybe that’s because I actually look after myself.

Her and her friends on their night out looked like bunch of old ladies, I’m not sure how old the rest of them are but given Becky looks in her 60’s the company she keeps look that age too! I’m 46 and look nowhere near Becky’s actual age and am always told I look in my 30’s. Maybe that’s because I actually look after myself.
Yes this!! It was like the Golden Girls night out! A bunch of old ladies in old lady clothes …I’m 52 and I’m told I look 40 and I dress young (not mutton though lol) and Becky looks so ill and so thin she’s aged so much in the last couple of years like dreadfully so

Reactions: 9
I cringed so hard at that boomerang of them in the toilets on their night out...my kids would disown me if i behaved like that.

• Haha
Why is the baby always sitting, either sitting or being held. Never see him rolling around or tummy time
My grandson is over a year and not as big as him

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.