Beckyhomesweethome #67 Welcome to the world baby Manny, time to get those discount codes for Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she does work at that pub 🤔
Wow Brooke & Joe didn't last long did they!
She has only gone a year since taking laxatives- So she's lied when she's said she's in the best place with her ED, cos she was telling us that when she was on laxatives.
She is a walking, talking contradiction and I'd not believe a word that came out of her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Very interesting - and arguably very revealing for people like me who wonder where the money is coming from. And I’m not talking about the wages she gets from the pub. Tho I bet that’s cash in hand too ;)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine spending £6000 on your teeth and not bothering to wear the night retainer 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So her teeth aren’t right as they are getting fixed AGAIN so much for the wonderful dentist
And she’s lost a stone through stress and worry and feels better for it wtf.! How can you feel better losing weight through stress. How does she think it looks good.! Also a year without laxatives so she lied last year when she said she was in a good place with her eating disorder. So damaging and triggering to people who follow her with the same condition who maybe look to her for advice etc
So obvious Joe and Brooke had split, well that didn’t last and she’s back living the single life at creamfields etc while Beggy looks after the baby
Also she finds it said sad that Eliza can’t be used online for her gain
Honestly can’t stand this female and we all know tattlers asked them questions 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has only gone a year since taking laxatives- So she's lied when she's said she's in the best place with her ED, cos she was telling us that when she was on laxatives.
She is a walking, talking contradiction and I'd not believe a word that came out of her mouth.
Yep, she worked at the pier, then on to the bookies for a while and then the pub. She’s been there a couple of years now.

Reactions: 2
Very interesting - and arguably very revealing for people like me who wonder where the money is coming from. And I’m not talking about the wages she gets from the pub. Tho I bet that’s cash in hand too ;)
Hilarious that someone asked her how to manage time between work/home/shopping when she works 10 hours a bloody week! Her weekly hours are less then my daily hours!😂😂😂
---
I thought the same when I seen the 1 year free. Total liar even when doing her newspaper piece must have still been abusing them then then. 🤷🏻‍♀️
All the spills out this woman’s mouth is lies 🤥 and just pure waffle!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How did she save 6.5k to have her teeth done when she only works 2 days a week in a pub and spends like billy-oh 👀🤔

Reactions: 8
It is when your mam always has the baby for you! She's not doing anything alone. When beckys not having him sleep Brooke & manny practically live there anyway!
What about 'it takes a village' and all that though? Maybe she's struggling, far better to take help than to struggle alone? I guess we'll see - if she's without him more than she's with him, then that's an issue. And if his attachment is damaged by her being absent too often then that's an issue too.

Reactions: 6
How did she save 6.5k to have her teeth done when she only works 2 days a week in a pub and spends like billy-oh 👀🤔
Well, that’s something weve all been wondering for a few years isn’t it?! Where DOES all this money come from?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She must earn a little bit from all the links she does and she went through that spell selling those T-shirts didn’t she? The Soul stuff seems to have slowed down from what it was

Reactions: 1
For 6.5k I would want my teeth to be perfect! What I cannot understand if they have so much disposable income there’s just so much much they could rather spend it in Poundland or B&M on cheap rubbish.

Made me cringe when she was saying yesterday that women could use the massage gun for something else - so immature, like having a vibrator is something to giggle about. Grow up Becky 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Made me cringe when she was saying yesterday that women could use the massage gun for something else - so immature, like having a vibrator is something to giggle about. Grow up Becky 🤣
She has done this before with this tool implying she could use it as a fanny hammer ...so yeah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I missed the stories, what did she say about the laxatives? I can guess I suppose given how frail and gaunt she is looking lately.

I missed the stories, what did she say about the laxatives? I can guess I suppose given how frail and gaunt she is looking lately.
she basically said she had lost a stone recently due to stress but funny enough feels great for it - and that she’s been laxative free for over a year now.
But the way she looks recently I think she maybe relapsed when Brooke moved out. She has more time to herself in the evenings now where she may feel like nobody would notice if she swallowed a whole packet of pills.

Reactions: 5
she basically said she had lost a stone recently due to stress but funny enough feels great for it - and that she’s been laxative free for over a year now.
But the way she looks recently I think she maybe relapsed when Brooke moved out. She has more time to herself in the evenings now where she may feel like nobody would notice if she swallowed a whole packet of pills.
Feels great for it? Wow. With statements like that you can tell she clearly still has a real warped point of view when it comes to her mental attitude to her body.

Reactions: 11
She has done this before with this tool implying she could use it as a fanny hammer ...so yeah
Honestly if she thinks you could use that rip to her clit I mean Jason wasn’t impressed when she said it either, think she thought he would find it funny.
Dry as a jacobs cracker in every way this old prune is!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.