Beckyhomesweethome #66 Obviously obviously obviously so yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell it's all about engagement for her otherwise why show the messages she's received.
Also, how many pictures of Jason do people need to see, she loves the interaction & attention it brings her.
She lives such a sad existence & it's all for social media.

Reactions: 12
Does Jason even know how to ride a bike? My 6 year old has less “falls” than him!! Becky excited talking about how bad Jason’s injuries are because she’s licking her lips thinking of the claims money to come! Jason is an absolute joke at this point can’t ride a bike and his married to the local one.. laughing stock
Now don't get me wrong, there is lot I can and do say about Beggy but how is she the local bike? Seems a bit unnecessary.
---
You can tell it's all about engagement for her otherwise why show the messages she's received.
Also, how many pictures of Jason do people need to see, she loves the interaction & attention it brings her.
She lives such a sad existence & it's all for social media.
I think it's terrible that she is showing so many pictures of him. She knows he doesn't like how much time she spends on her phone/social media so I doubt he is enjoying having his business/bruises put out there for all to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s Mother in
Does Jason even know how to ride a bike? My 6 year old has less “falls” than him!! Becky excited talking about how bad Jason’s injuries are because she’s licking her lips thinking of the claims money to come! Jason is an absolute joke at this point can’t ride a bike and his married to the local one.. laughing stock
He’s Mother in Law comes a close second by the sounds of it🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just had a look at her profile, didn't she have 118k followers or something? I'm sure she had a lot more than 113k she's got now or am I imagining that 🤔

Reactions: 4
Is beggy fond of the pumping hen😂I dont know but I need to get to know😂so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who really cares about ol jase so what these things happen with the lycra clad idiots thinking they own the road . Yawn. . Any other day old jase don’t get a mention unless he is out the way at work so she can slap a few bits of wall paper up stick a shelf up jobs a good un. with in the hour . Little manny man Fred . Seems to have gone all quiet hence reading here. . Loll hi Beggy. 👋. Bit obvious . don’t you like what you read hey . . THE TRUTH HURTS . Beggy , .

Reactions: 9
Omg, I only dip into ger Insta now & again as don't follow, just go by comments on here but OMG, she has had some serious filler & botox there!

She looks absolutely ridiculous 🙄. I'm not opposed to it if done correctly as I do have a couple of very small bits done myself but no-one would know as I still look natural and not stretched taut like she does.

I'm shocked at her face 😳
It was a filter. But yes, she still looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
Sad news about her Dad this morning 🥺💔. I know what it's like to lose someone suddenly

I just hope she uses this time to grieve and be present. Take a step away from the shitnshow of Instagram and realise just whats important..and not all about engagement or gifts 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh now that is some sad news, on the day he was supposed to come down to visit aswell. She has had a rough few days this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How truly awful for them all that her dad was due to come down today to spend the weekend and meet his great grandchildren but he has suddenly died.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Very sad news about Beggy’s dad 😢 Brooke can’t spell her own son’s name 🙄
9D34AD32-CC17-4048-8647-DE441E14952E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Wouldn't wish that pain on anyone, it's truly awful & as much as we laugh at her "Dad" situation, this is very sad for them all.

If you do read this Beggy then please step away from social media & grieve away from Instagram because it means duck ALL, the ads & the codes & the restyle links & all the freebies in the world mean absolutely nothing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Awful and a total shock for them, also find it sad that with all the galavanting they do to go shopping and going miles I may add they didn’t take the time to go up and see her dad and family and spend a weekend with them.
He came down for her birthday so correct me if I’m wrong but that was the last time they saw each other? Has she ever made the journey up to see him?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She saw him last year in Manchester. I wonder what happened, sounds quite tragic 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why does it have go straight on social media though. Can they not have a day off even for this?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought she had just put the news on a story...no it's on a grid post already!
I don't understand why you need to do that so soon after he's passed away.
Why does every little thing have to go on bloody social media.
Grieve with your family, not with strangers on some dumb bloody app.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sad yea but straight onto social media, why just grieve. Be a normal family for once but no anything to get likes. Never understand why people have to put such personal stuff on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So sad that the latest pieces of content have been her husbands accident and her dads passing 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.