Beckyhomesweethome #66 Obviously obviously obviously so yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frightening. I’m 43 and never had any ‘work’ done. Aging is beautiful when you embrace it. I love my naturally greying hair too.

Maybe she needs to practice what she preaches and stop copying everyone else.
I’m going grey and I’m 43. I can’t use hair dye due to allergies and I’m trying so hard to embrace it. Nice to hear someone is liking their greys, maybe I will in time. I don’t use any botox or fillers, I’s never touch any of it. My sisters and Mum do and it has aged them all.

Reactions: 7
I’m going grey and I’m 43. I can’t use hair dye due to allergies and I’m trying so hard to embrace it. Nice to hear someone is liking their greys, maybe I will in time. I don’t use any botox or fillers, I’s never touch any of it. My sisters and Mum do and it has aged them all.
I’m natural grey now. I love it.
It’s been 3 years (yesterday) since I last had a colour… keep it up, it’ll drive you mad but it is worth it xxx

Reactions: 6
Injury lawyers for you.! No doubt a claim brewing as she has spending to do, perhaps where they get their cash.? Jayson throws himself off his bike and blames someone else to get a payout

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Wiggins needs a new pastime - How many times is he going to keep deliberately falling off his bike before he hangs up his battered helmet? 😳

Reactions: 10
Prob his bit on the sides partner tan him off the road, bet his a right prick riding around

Reactions: 3
So her poor Jason content blah blah blah followed by aff links and more shopping

• Haha
  • Wow
The strange fast talking come excitement in her voice whilst talking about Jason’s hand. It’s so odd, thinking she can use this for content and for some extra engagement. Such a strange way to live your life through social media. I’m glad Jason is okay though. Probably should give up the biking now.

Reactions: 16
He's in bed and she's supposed to be keeping an eye on him incase he has a fit but is downstairs insta storying telling a load of strangers all about it. Fucks sake 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Lying in bed looking at the River Island sale....does this stupid airhead never tire of constant shopping and spending.

Reactions: 18
I'm thinking BULLSHIT on this being an "accident". 💩 First of all, these seems to happen quite frequently - does he have one of those go pro cameras on his helmet on case of accident? I think they are a thing as otherwise there's no proof and he could be lying. 😉 And secondly, why is only the one eye and surrounding area cut and bruised? 🧐 Nah, I don't buy it - I wonder if he's either been in a fight and they're saying it's a bike "accident" for compo or he has come off the bike because he's an idiot and think he owns the road like so many cyclists, so they're cooking this up between them for the compo, nothing would surprise me in that house. 😑

• Heart
I'm thinking BULLSHIT on this being an "accident". 💩 First of all, these seems to happen quite frequently - does he have one of those go pro cameras on his helmet on case of accident? I think they are a thing as otherwise there's no proof and he could be lying. 😉 And secondly, why is only the one eye and surrounding area cut and bruised? 🧐 Nah, I don't buy it - I wonder if he's either been in a fight and they're saying it's a bike "accident" for compo or he has come off the bike because he's an idiot and think he owns the road like so many cyclists, so they're cooking this up between them for the compo, nothing would surprise me in that house. 😑
Oh I think it was a bike accident. I’m not suggesting he wasn’t to blame for it but the injuries are consistent with falling off his bike onto his side. Makes sense to me more than a fight - surely that’s going to be far more random bruising and not just down one part of his face!

Reactions: 5
Jesus wept! She looks like a cheaply made sec doll 😅😅😂😂😂😂
Omg, I only dip into ger Insta now & again as don't follow, just go by comments on here but OMG, she has had some serious filler & botox there!

She looks absolutely ridiculous 🙄. I'm not opposed to it if done correctly as I do have a couple of very small bits done myself but no-one would know as I still look natural and not stretched taut like she does.

I'm shocked at her face 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bet there running out of money from when Jason had his big pay out years ago, so she got shelley to push him off his bike again so they can shot another claim in 😌🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet there running out of money from when Jason had his big pay out years ago, so she got shelley to push him off his bike again so they can shot another claim in 😌🤦🏼‍♀️
He got about £2,000 apparently which she would’ve spent in approximately 10 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does Jason even know how to ride a bike? My 6 year old has less “falls” than him!! Becky excited talking about how bad Jason’s injuries are because she’s licking her lips thinking of the claims money to come! Jason is an absolute joke at this point can’t ride a bike and his married to the local one.. laughing stock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.