Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

In a time of global crisis with inflation rising and people struggling to pay bills/put food on the table, Beggy pretended to care for a wet minute to up engagement.

She was soon back to manic, unnecessary spending on her usual tat.

Did Vegas even happen? Blink and you missed it cause it was that exciting. Beggy gambled, won $1000 but probably spent more to actually win. Jason went on a bike ride with a friend whilst Beggy shopped for chocolate, sweets and Christmas decorations.

Brookeblessher is having a "lazy baby" apparently, wonder where that stems from?

Christmas decor for 2022 is black with a splash of candy cane thrown in.

The usual Soul candle #ads, linked purchases and non support of local businesses continues.

I picked my thread title since I didn't see any other most liked suggestions, please correct me if I'm wrong.

OMG how could I forget that she's giving up a clothes room for a nursery, that deserves a thread of its own 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s the biggest oxymoron out!
Pretends to be relevant and moan about the price hikes in food shops but carry’s on her spending to excess..
Never buys from independent shops and takes gifted items and always buys from Primark but promotes buying from local shops to us!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My head can’t cope with that post about Ipswich. Does she not prof read and think that sounds awful? That wouldn’t even pass a gcse English essay!

Reactions: 7
Previous thread

In a time of global crisis with inflation rising and people struggling to pay bills/put food on the table, Beggy pretended to care for a wet minute to up engagement.

She was soon back to manic, unnecessary spending on her usual tat.

Did Vegas even happen? Blink and you missed it cause it was that exciting. Beggy gambled, won $1000 but probably spent more to actually win. Jason went on a bike ride with a friend whilst Beggy shopped for chocolate, sweets and Christmas decorations.

Brookeblessher is having a "lazy baby" apparently, wonder where that stems from?

Christmas decor for 2022 is black with a splash of candy cane thrown in.

The usual Soul candle #ads, linked purchases and non support of local businesses continues.

I picked my thread title since I didn't see any other most liked suggestions, please correct me if I'm wrong.

OMG how could I forget that she's giving up a clothes room for a nursery, that deserves a thread of its own 🤣🤣🤣
She didn’t win the $1000, the fella they was with did. Obviously she used it for content.

Reactions: 6
I bet she didn’t buy anything after filming the shops in Ipswich. Typical of Beggy!

Reactions: 7
She is a vile, vile woman!! Why do these small businesses allow her to go into their shops, film everything and in return she buys nothing, if it was my business I would tell her to bog off and to learn how to spell!!

Reactions: 17
So she ‘rung’ up the midwife but she doesn’t know the number what?….

Tried on all those clothes but didn’t buy anything? Does she now think she’s some roving reporter? Hi I’m Beggy Evans I’m famous on Instagram could I try on some of your stuff to boost my page?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Beggy is on a different planet to the rest of the country, no one gives a shite about her crappy table bar? It's still bleeping October you moron.

Reactions: 10
Sorry I haven't been keeping up with beggy her manic spending behaviour horrible to watch. But I see Brooke is having a baby. Has she moved/moving out? Or is she going to be living with beggy? Nothing wrong with that but I wouldn't be able to live her after having a baby you just know she will be over barring and trying to take control

Reactions: 3
Sorry I haven't been keeping up with beggy her manic spending behaviour horrible to watch. But I see Brooke is having a baby. Has she moved/moving out? Or is she going to be living with beggy? Nothing wrong with that but I wouldn't be able to live her after having a baby you just know she will be over barring and trying to take control
Brooke is staying put for now as Becky has cleared out one of her spare rooms to make a nursery for the baby. I've got images of a cot being placed in the centre of loads of rails 🤣

She is already taking over and the sad thing is when baby is here I don't think Brooke will mind if she fully takes over. Less work for her. They can both use the baby for content. I feel for the baby already!

Next thread title nominee! Totally evergreen :ROFLMAO:

What's the bets that she's fed up with Christmas content by the time this thread is done with??
She's gone full in for Christmas and it's not the right time for that particular content. Becky rushes everything she does just to get it on the gram, just to get it seen and to try and outdo others! Imagine living your life this way for a bit of gifted tat and 50p per affiliate code 🤣

It's October 23rd and we haven't had Halloween yet but here's beggy with her Christmas decorations up (obviously not all of them that will take her at least a week obviously) what a sad little life. Agree with the poster above she'll be fed up with Christmas before this thread ends

I havent looked at her page since she left for her holiday and have just had a quick look. Christ on a bike so much tat! I’m not ready for Halloween yet never mind Christmas! She’s mental!

Reactions: 6
Jason must get feed up with having his birthday pictures with Christmas decorations in them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.